Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 238 of 1199

Cratol moves to the hand cart after stretching - Page 238 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 238

Fay's hears what Lia tells Poljen. He will not let his mother go without him there. "Amillë, I would go with you on the morrow. Poljen, I be stealthy like a cat. And me swords or crossbow would be boon if trouble comes a calling. This would give time for you to bring up the main force or everyone to escape if it appears we be o'erwhelmed."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon joins the others near the fire and offers his help on watch along with anything he can do to keep the party safe tomorrow.

"So how did the Blaze get involved in all of this? What other types of activities does your group pursue? I'm less familiar with this region than most of you."

Out of combat: Velon assumes you are all good people considering your efforts in Greenest, but is curious to hear about the Blaze as an organization and if all of its dealings are so noble.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods at Lia's words. "You stay close to Tallis. She is the ranger, and more familiar with the lands hereabouts than we are. Listen to her, and heed her words. I will move with the main force. But try to not to get too far ahead. If you run into an ambush, all of you fall back and lead them to us. No doubt we'll be able to hear you coming."

To Geoffroy he says, "If you wish her to go with the scouts, she'd probably do best to shed her armor. Talk it over with her. See what she would prefer."

To Velon, "We met when we fought a neck-romancer. I think that is what he was called. And we decided we tolerate one another's company well enough, so we agreed to become a formal band of adventurers. And we look mostly for good causes. When the word went out for people to investigate why no one could contact Greenest, we joined up. Here we are."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 238 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well many are quite glad you did come to Greenest, Poljen, myself included. I look forward to fighting alongside you against these vile worshipers of Tiamat. While I do not have your strength nor your skill, I trust in Bahamut to guide my strikes and unleash his fiery wrath upon them."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia studies Fay for a brief moment. " Of course Ionneg. You are most welcome. So tomorrow we will have Elyria, Mari, Fay and myself out ahead scouting with Tallis. Everyone else will be coming right down the road together. I feel better about it now. We can't afford to be complacent like we were today. "

" Velon, it is as our articulate and verbose barbarian states. We get along well for the most part. Our group seeks gainful employment and to help others. We are never in service to evil. The blessings of Sune and Lathander go with us and now Bahamat. I'm glad that you joined us. It is always nice to have another devout follower with us. "

Lia walks off a little ways with Mari. " Mari, you are beautiful. You must always maintain your appearance even in the wild. Presenting beauty to the world is a service to Sune. Besides, beauty helps put men off their guard and help you get what you wish. " Lia watches her casually for her reaction. Mari has a little grin on her face but doesn't say anything.

" I'm not a follower of any deity. Until you came along I felt abandoned by the gods. I will serve Sune as you do Lia though Lia. That much is owed to you" Mari says. Lia retrieves water and they both wash their hands and freshen up. Lia eyes herself in the mirror as does Mari. " Now we are ready " says Lia approvingly. They both kneel down and Lia instructs Mari on how to pray to Sune.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th May, 2017 - 6:14am

10th May, 2017 - 6:41am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy goes to discuss things with his sister, explaining how he would like for her to be a part of the team who goes out scouting. On hearing him explain such Elyria gives a smile of excitement before hugging her brother.

"Yes, of course I can help scout for the army," she says before Geoffroy replies quickly, "Just be careful, and listen to Lia. Follow her instruction." Elyria frowns just a bit, but her smile returns and she nods.

Given how they both needed to be ready and refreshed for such, Geoffroy invites his squire and a moment of meditation and prayer. Elyria follow her brother in the steps both where very familiar with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 238

The night passes quietly, and the morning comes soon enough.

Those chosen for scout duty set out slightly ahead of the rest.

How close are you willing to try and get?

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 238

Cratol moves to the hand cart after stretching and loosening up his limbs. He gets a good hold on it and walks to the front of the camp ready to set off after those who are scouting gets ahead a bit. He will try to keep them in sight in case they are attacked.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.