Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 241 of 1199

The discussion over with, at least for now, - Page 241 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 241

Cratol steps between Poljen and Faevalor. He looks at Faevalor and shakes his head at him and points over towards Lia. His intention is very clear that Faevalor stepped a bit out of line with that comment.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As she hears Fay speak to Poljen, Lia grits her teeth. Shaking her head she walks over to Fay, Cratol and Poljen. She places her hand on Fay's shoulder. " May I speak to you in private Ionneg? " Her eyes are shooting daggers but her voice is strangely calm.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Amillë, of course" are Fay's only words. The words may have been calm, but he feels the heat of them anyway and the look could not have been clearer. He had overstepped his bounds.

Out of Character: shall we move to the side bar or are you going to dress Fay down here, in front of God and country?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th May, 2017 - 12:02am

11th May, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 241 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Elyria had removed her armour, as instructed by her brother, which surprised her at first as she did not expect Geoffroy to actually direct her to decrease her protection. Yet after it being explained it was the stealth she understood.

The squire would follow the others, keeping quiet as she listened and waited for instruction. Elyria watched as there was disagreement on what to do involving the kobolds. The young woman frowns somewhat as she watches Fay's frustration as Lia brings him aside to talk.

Deciding to speak, she says to those still near, "Perhaps it might give us away, but at the same time taking out at least the spellcasters could weakness the army just a bit when it comes to magic." Elyria understood the reasoning of it being risky, but perhaps there was still some merit.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "I can promise that they would not miss these three kobold mages. Otherwise they would not put them on this duty. They are willing to risk losing them, so they are not as important as you might think. And while reinforcements are supposed to be on their way from further down this road, we don't know that they are. With any luck, thanks to magic messages, I hope the reinforcements know the enemy has fled Greenest. Though they might then be moving more slowly, knowing they might run into trouble. No, 'tis too great a risk to attack this small unit, just to satisfy our urge to do them harm. We will have plenty of chances, I promise."

When Fay says he disagrees but will follow the path set out by Poljen, the barbarian nods, and smiles just a bit. "Thank you. I'd hate for us to argue too strongly over this trifle. Now, let us continue as we have chosen." Once more he makes sure Tallis has the spyglass, and let's the main force rest a short time while the scouts move up to keep the kobold rearguards under surveillance.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

She pulls Fay a fair distance off to the side. " Ionneg… " Lia looks concerned. " Remember our previous talk? You are not yet part of the Silver Blaze. This is our mission. You are a full participant in it with us but you must wait your turn to lead. We need to get you voted in first of all. Things like what you just did might jeopardize that. People that cause turmoil aren't wanted in groups many times. I know that you were just stating your opinion. However, Poljen is our unelected leader pretty much right now. That may change once you are in but he is the leader. That was disrespectful to publicly question him like that. The question of leadership needs to be settled permanently. We can't do it now because you aren't a group member. "

"Down the road I will push for an official leader. I want it to be you and Poljen. Just like you mentioned before. One can be the leader and the other will be the sub lieutenant. "
Lia looks warmly at him so the others can't see. " Please trust me on this Ionneg. I know this group. If you listen to my advice all will work out. " She grins at him. " I agree with you by the way. It is a splendid idea. We must abide by what Poljen said however. "

Mari doesn't say anything as Fay and Lia talk. As they walk back over she raises an eyebrow quizzically and wonders what was said. She gives an irritated look to Poljen and walks back to her horse.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th May, 2017 - 2:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 241

"Amillë, I hear thee."

Fay comes back and goes to Poljen, "Poljen, questioning you… I... Was… wrong… uh… gods be praised, I be sorry fer questioning you in front of all. It was not the way to do things. But I feel in me bones now is when to strike. I shall leave it at that. 'Tis your decision to make." Fay starts to walk away and stops. "What I did, 'twill never happen again. If disagree with ye I do we'll talk in what privacy we can find." Fay walks away.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 241

The discussion over with, at least for now, the group settles in for another night out on the plains. Once again, the camp is kept low profile to avoid discovery in the night.

In the morning, you find that the situation is unchanged. The rearguard continues to erase tracks, slowly moving forward.

Out of Character: let me know if your approach changes at all. If checking out something in particular, I'll need appropriate skill checks.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2017 - 2:43am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.