Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 247 of 1199

And Poljen responds with the basic facts about - Page 247 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2017 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 247

Tallis shakes her head, "Politics was never my thing hon. I've met a few, but don't really know any of them. But yes, I can take the lead on this."

As they get closer, the figures resolve into around 250 infantrymen, mostly archers and heavy pike, supported by another hundred cavalry. Tallis has you stand on the side of the road, hands off weapons, and letting the front ranks pass by until she can wave an officer down.

Some quick explaining later, and you find yourselves walking beside a man on horseback introduced to you as General Werner. He looks to be in his late fifties, but his features are like worn rock.

"So, I am given to understand that not only has Greenest fought off this mysterious army, but you have been tracking them? I don't suppose you have any proof of this claim?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia steps forward. She bows before him. "General Werner, I am Lia Galanodel. I am a servant of my Lady Sune. " She holds up her amulet. " You know that her servants do not serve evil. I am a member of a mercenary war band, The Silver Blaze. We were hired by the Harpers to aid Greenest. We accompanied a contingent from the Order of the Gauntlet. Our overall leader on our mission was Sir Onthar. He was a brave man who was felled in combat with a blue dragon. We fought to a draw in Greenest. When we managed to kill their dragon they had no other means to breach the fort wallsso they departed. All the townsfolk weren't able to get to the fort in time. They were captured by this invading army. The enemy has at least 100 captives from Greenest. ".

Lia looks at the general earnestly. " My companions are tracking the enemy now. They were heading this way but veered off the road to the south. I have the means to contact them daily to see where they are. I haven't contacted them today yet. I assure you that we are telling you the truth. We have no reason to do otherwise. If you mistrust us we will place ourselves under guard with your army until this can be verified. "

" We came to meet you to save time. Greenest knew that reinforcements were coming from the east as well as from Baldur's Gate. If you got all the way to Greenest you would have to backtrack several days this direction. I'm not sure what they have planned for the captives or how long they have left. I can contact my companions now to find out where they are headed if you like as well… " Lia smiles at him hopefully.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th May, 2017 - 3:03am

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The general looks at you, "That's quite a story, but I asked for proof, not entertainment."

Tallis speaks up, "Do you have a means of contacting Governor Nighthill? Ask him if the woman who gave griffin feathers to his son last month can be trusted."

Werner turns to a wiry man nearby, "Qatar, you've met the governor of Greenest before right? Pass that query along to him."

Qatar spends a few moments casting a Sending spell, then in conversation. When he turns back he says, "Nighthill claims that this is Tallis, a militia captain, and that she can be trusted explicitly."

The general turns back to you, "Very well, where is this army?"

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 247 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia frowns as the general doubts her story. She is about to respond in irritation when Tallis helps her out. " Give me just a moment. I need to.comminicate with my companions to get a location. She closes her eyes and focuses on Poljen. " Met reinforcements. They have 250 infantry and 100 cavalry. We are coming now. All safe. Where to go to find you?" She awaits her answer from Poljen.

Mari doesn't say a word this whole time. She shakes her head when General Werner doubts Lia. Her face appears calm but anger lurks behind her eyes.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th May, 2017 - 11:56am

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen has been updating Lia each evening on the basic direction and distance the enemy forces have been traveling. "Now heading west to mountains."

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia smiles as she receives Poljen's message. She will share with General Werner what Poljen had passed along the last few days. " They are now heading west to the mountains. They have made a concerted effort to hide their path. We have them now though. Their army is about the same size as this one. It is made up of kobolds, humans and a few half dragons. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 247

Every night Fay comes back from scouting with concern etched on his face, he has aged over theses few days. He would immediately go to Poljen, "What of Lia? Has she contacted you? Is she safe?" And with a bit of a blush, "And Mari?"

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 247

And Poljen responds with the basic facts about what he has been told. "She says nothing new." When he specifically asks about Mari he rolls his eyes and says, "We can only speak a few words. We don't waste them. If something serious has happened, she will say. No news is good news, yes?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.