Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 26 of 1199

Lia wrinkles her nose as she walks along with - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2017 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 26

Poljen thanks Lia for the healing. "You are too kind. And a few scars won't make me any uglier, eh?" he says with a wink.

Upon hearing the report of three scouts coming their way, his grin becomes wider. "Perfect! They weaken themselves without even knowing it. Cahleth, Sar'ai, Cratol, Targul and I should be able to quickly set a place for ambush, with the rest of you back a bit to come help when the battle starts. If we can remove these three quietly, then the southern camp will be easier. Especially if three wearing their garb return, maybe they can get close for a surprise." And to Lia's remark he says, "Yes, sometimes my size can be a problem. But other times it has advantages." His tone is so sincere and his face so open she can not be certain if he is making a lewd joke or not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles as Poljen thanks her for the healing. " It is too late for that Poljen. If I would have known you earlier I could have greatly lessened the number of scars you have."

Lia discusses the plans with the group. She hears Poljen speak about his size. Lia's brow arches slightly as she tries to determine if he is making some kind of joke or not. It is so hard to determine if he is joking or not sometimes. Humans are so different than the elves she grew up around. Poljen is then very different than most humans she has been around. She is unsure and just moves on in the conversation. " I do not wish to be too far back from the combat. My bow shooting needs more practice still. In addition certain people with more courage than brains might need prompt healing. " Her smile takes any of the sting away from the words.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jan, 2017 - 9:39pm

15th Jan, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy sighs, before admitting softly to Lia as he looks to his sister, "You may be right, but as you just side. If I hadn't, you would have. Miruvial should be glad it was just a slap." The cleric knew he allowed his anger to get the best of him, but it had not yet left him.

Considering for a moment he continues saying, "I could suggest she be forced to fight the Southern Camp by herself and see how she fairs by herself." It would have been either that, or leave her bound and gagged to then be left behind. No, he would allow cooler head to decide what is done with her.

With Elyria near his side, in part to keep her in sight but also because of her concern for him, Geoffroy offers in consideration of the plan, "I agree, we should send a few disguised to the Northern Camp to save the prisoners while having most of the rest go to surround the Southern Camp."

He takes a seat on a nearby rock, and on hearing Lia's words of those with more courage then brains needing prompt healing her says, "Yes, I can definitely think of at least one in need of such." Geoffroy could feel his exhaustion, and if the cleric must fight he would, but if he could rest is what he needed.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 26 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With a little guidance from Elanna, several Blaze members conceal themselves in some underbrush along the path the scouts are taking.

It isn't long before they emerge. 3 men, much like those you just tangled with. They're visibly nervous, and moving slowly.

Two others, dressed in gear stripped from the enemy, make their way north, seeking where the prisoners are being held. The lone guard is sitting half asleep in a chair facing the paddock, clearly not concerned about his charges breaking free.

[Not certain where people wanted to go, so just take up whatever position you would prefer]

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will be with the ones ready to ambush the scouts from the south camp. HE wants to get rid of those who prey on others for their living.

Out of Character: only using his regular attack and extra unarmed attack not spending any ki for now. Two attacks rolled.

16th Jan, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Terror says...

Targul hides as directed by those who are better at concealment in the wild than he is. He waits until somebody directs the attack as he doesn't want to screw up the ambush.

He'll use the new great sword recovered from the bandit leader since nobody else laid any claim to it. It wasn't his preferred weapon, but it couldn't hurt to give it a try.

As soon as the signal is given, Targul will attack the bandit closest to him.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)
  • Attack 2 rnds on D20 (+7): 18, 16, 23, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 5, 3, 2, 2 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 19 or 20 (2d6) on D20 (+0): 2, 2, 5, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Generic Save on D20 (+0): 20 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 26

Poljen will make his attack on whichever bandit is furthest back along whatever semblance of a trail they are using. He wishes to make sure no one gets away back to warn the camp.

Out of Character: : Since we are trying to surprise them I think it fair we make Hide rolls… and if he is close enough when combat begins to move and attack, he will Bonus Action to Rage, which would give his damage +2, and Disadvantage for attack against him.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

Lia wrinkles her nose as she walks along with Sar'ai. Her bandit clothing smelled terrible. She coughed lightly. " Did these people never bathe? This is just horrific. Ugh. No wonder they were so unfriendly. The smell drove them mad. " Lia laughed softly. Her uniform was a little large for her still even after she had trimmed on it. Looking up ahead with her sharp elven eyes she saw the lone guard up ahead. " He looks so observant. This was your idea. I'll follow your lead. " The young elf grins.

Out of Character: : I rolled attacks in the event we end up in combat.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.