Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 251 of 1199

Lia grins as they arrive. " Hello all. - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 251

Fay helps where and as he can. Lending a hand if he can. He tries to be as quiet as possible and urges others to be. "Ya never know whose eyes and ears be watching and listening for ye, me pa always told me."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th May, 2017 - 7:21pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is happy to help haul the cart up the hill along with any other supplies or those having trouble with the ascent. He tries not let his armor clang off the rocks like a set of church bells.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will help with getting everything up the side of the mountain to the cliff where we will be observing the camp below. He is able to climb some but he is not the best at it.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 251 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It takes a fair amount of work, but soon enough the group is relocated to the top of the cliff.

Cautiously moving among the trees above the camp, the scouts are able to get a good view of it.

There is a brief moment of panic when the prisoners are not seen. However, it quickly becomes clear there's more to this place than first meets the eye.

The shuffling tracks you've come to associate with the prisoner lines are present, and lead right up to the end of the canyon, into what is apparently a sheer stone wall. As you watch, every once in a while people will walk in or out of that cliff face, apparently without difficulty. Most of them are carrying things in hand carts.

Wherever the prisoners have been taken, the army itself is apparently preparing to spend the night out in the canyon, and from the looks of the amount of foodstuffs and alcohol being hauled out, they intend to celebrate for a good while before they take to their beds.

You do not see Cyanwrath or his mage counterpart at present.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen's grin becomes even wider at the signs of the impending celebration. "Good, good. Let them become drunk. We might be able to sneak in tonight I just wish the reinforcements were close enough. Having Lia, Tallis and Mari might have to be enough. Everyone watch their guards, and see if there are patterns. Or if the guards drink too much as well."

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay smiles at Poljen, "It seems ye were right all along. Waiting was the best course. Perhaps I shall learn patience… perhaps."

That day Fay looks at the guards trying to discern any patterns and see if they are drinking too.

Out of Character: I'm not sure what to roll here. Daishain, if you need anything let me know and I'll roll it here if I have time or in the Q&A thread if not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 251

The revelry starts in earnest. It seems only somewhat subdued from the setbacks they suffered.

There are a fair number of people on guard, and they seem to have strict orders not to drink. Most of them are sneaking drinks anyway, but only a few appear to be doing so by enough to seriously impair themselves.

As the night approaches, Lia, Tallis, and Mari arrive. Guided by Poljen's description of the area, they join you at the top of the cliff.

By this time, Fay has an excellent idea of the guard patterns, and can see a few ways to get into the camp far enough to investigate that cliff face or potentially other things in the camp.

A particularly stealthy individual might be able to drop down the cliff and slip inside if they wait for the right moment.

Alternatively, as people in the camp become insensate, the right party members could probably blend in, and just walk right through the camp so long as they avoid the sober.

Both approaches carry two flaws: you have no idea what kind of guard lies beyond the cliff wall, and getting back out of the camp, especially with something/someone, is going to be a lot harder than getting in.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

Lia grins as they arrive. " Hello all. I'm glad that everyone is okay. I'm glad you saved us some excitement. " She looks at Poljen. " What? The prisoners aren't rescued yet? What's the holdup? " She laughs. Lia walks quickly to Fay and embraces him tightly. " It is good to see you Ionneg. I have missed you. " Mari smiles as she joins the group. She looks at Fay for a moment then looks away before he notices.

After greeting everyone Lia gets serious. " So, how does the situation look? Any ideas of how to get them out of there? "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.