Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 255 of 1199

Fay looks at Lia and prepares to protest. - Page 255 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 255

Lia looks at the others. She speaks quietly. " We need to get moving. Remember that we are members of their army now. When we walk out walk with confidence. We belong here. Never forget that. There is no room for error in this game we play. Many lives are at stake. "

Mari nods. Her eyes glint in controlled anger. She loosens her twin short swords in their sheathes to make sure that she is ready. They step out behind Fay. As discussed between them previously they will try to walk differently and appear like men under their cloaks. They will mumble drunkenly if forced to speak. They will allow Fay or one of the other men to do all of the talking.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th May, 2017 - 5:36am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character:

Daishain: Nyzahr has cast Disguise Self to make herself appear as one of the enemy hord.

Considering both Lia and Mari are wrapped in their cloaks and Fay is already interacting with the revelers, she can offer Invisibility on any of the others if needed. Anyone interested, please let her know.

As for the option of Major Image, best keep it to use as diversion in case all goes haywire…

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group hears many things as they pass among the tents. Several times something called the Cobalt Claw is mentioned, much praise to Tiamat is made, along with prayers to the same. At one point you pass four men holding a fifth on the ground while laughing and cheering. That last is shrieking in agony as some kind of brand is roughly applied to his shoulder.

The man Fay approaches looks at him blearily, "Them? They went in the cave like all the others, yous… yous really is drunk. As to what iss happening to them, who knows? Ibram thinks they're being turned into zombies, but thass nonsense. Lots of buried people around to take, with no fuss. I thinks that they're feeding something big in there. Do yous think they found the tarrasque?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th May, 2017 - 12:10am

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 255 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Tarrasque, 'tis but a child's tale" Fay says, trying to buy time. Taking his bottle back and letting the man move on, he turns to the others. "Tarrasque? Could it be true?"

He leads the team away and examines the wagons.

Out of Character: What other things do they see to investigate?

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is taken aback to hear about the Tarrasque. " I hope not. Please Sune let it not be so. " She seems to have remembered something about them. Lia will focus on trying to remember any knowledge that she has on the subject while the others speak.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Neither Fay nor Lia seem able to recall much of worth about the creature in question.

The wagons mostly contain bulk trade goods taken from Greenest. A quick look suggests that items of particularly high value have been taken elsewhere.

Shortly afterwards, you overhear something interesting. One of the less drunk guards is moaning to his mate about only getting to one day of rest before leaving for the next raid.

You also find a group of people that seem to have taken some manner of high potency psychoactive drug. But a quick probing reveals you're unlikely to get coherent information from them.

There is also a shrine to Tiamat out in the open. A dragonborn man in robes is preaching her glories. You might glean something of importance by listening in, but several around there, the preacher included, look quite sober. Getting close may be problematic.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th May, 2017 - 2:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 255

Lia sees the dragomborn preaching the glories of Tiamat. She looks at the group and speaks quietly. " I will listen to their dark priest. It is a little risky but we need more information about what their overall plans are. We are like a dog chasing its own tail. All we can do is react to the enemy. We need to get ahead of them and make them react to us. The rest of you stay away. If something goes wrong it is better that it will only effect me. The rest of you could continue to investigate. "

Seeing worry on some faces she smiles. " Don't worry. I pretended to be a true believer before I actually became one. I have experience in this. I will rejoin you in a little while. " She makes sure that her amulet is hidden away in one of her boots. Working with her hair for just a moment she has it loosened up a little. If she has to lower her hood it will be easy to make sure it falls to cover her telltale ears.
Mari frowns and starts to walk after her. Lia motions for her to stop. Mari grits her teeth in frustration but stops.

Lia walks away slowly. She staggers a little as if drunk. The cleric will gradually work her way towards the shrine until she is close enough to listen in.

Out of Character: : I made a couple of rolls in case they are needed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th May, 2017 - 7:45am

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 255

Fay looks at Lia and prepares to protest. He sees the steel in her eyes and hears the determination in her voice. He says simply, "Take care M'lady."

When she leaves he says to those left, " If things go not as planned prepare to fight to M'Lady mother." To Mari he says, "Please take care of thineself. If possible, I would thee fight by meside."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.