Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 261 of 1199

Lia walks over and puts her arm around Fay's - Page 261 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 261

Cyanwrath has other things on his mind. He exits and heads to the south area of the camp. The half dragon is soon lost to sight.

Shortly afterwards, Lia sees Fay and a disguised Nyzahr exit the cave as well.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st May, 2017 - 12:32pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

They both breathe a sigh of relief as the half-dragon doesn't notice them. Lia grins as she sees Fay and Nyzahr exit the cave as well. " Lets go Mari. " They will crawl out from under the wagons and dust themselves off. With cloaks draped over them and hoods pulled down they stagger in the same general direction as the other two. They will work to eventually join up with them. Lia doesn't want to risk calling out.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This section of the camp is now mostly deserted, and there are guards poking around, but the four manage to elude them, and make it back to the rope where Poljen and the others wait.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 261 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia feels a great sense of relief as she climbs up the rope. Anything could have happened down there. She walks over to Poljen and the others. . " I'll go ahead and get my part out of the way Poljen. Fay and Nyzahr have more to report as well. I was able to get close to some kind of dragonborn priest. He was saying some pretty frightening things. Tiamat is supposed to return soon and walk this world in the flesh. She will remake the world in her image. They are gathering wealth as tribute for her and people for I know not what purpose. "

She pauses as she tries to recall what all she heard earlier. " He kept speaking of all that this cobalt claw is doing to aid her return and that it will make them first among equals. I guess this army is just part of her worshippers and is called the cobalt claw?? The leader of this cobalt claw isn't Cyanwrath. I gather it is someone called Wyrmspeaker Galvan. That is all that I know. Fay and Nyzahr will share with all of you what they learned inside the cave. "

Mari listens to Lia with anger barely visible on her face. She looks at Fay expectantly to hear what they had learned.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st May, 2017 - 7:29pm

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods at Lia's report, then unable to contain himself before Fay speaks he asks with urgency, "Any word on the prisoners? Or their guards? Numbers?" He stops himself and says, "Sorry. Please, go on."

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks at Poljen and Lia, then gags. He glances at Mari, clearly embarrassed, "Pardon, there be something evil in there. Evil so strong it gave me vertigo, made meh head ache. The prisoners be locked up tight, behind heavy doors and a dozen guards and drakes too. And more there be. A stable full of drakes. Poljen, ye know me, rash I be at times, but these prisoners be beyond our power to rescue without that Army at our backs."

Fay goes on to explain the layout. The three passages. The torture chamber. The argument Cysnwrath was having. He ends by saying, "It takes evil to bring evil, and that be what they do here… evil. Methinks this be how they will bring Tiamat."

Out of Character: Fay wasn't very smart because I just went back and noticed one of the two was alive. When I read it the first time I thought they were both dead. I would have tried to heal that Elf had I read that better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 261

Out of Character: I was wondering why Fay didn't even seem to consider helping him.

Someone might want to consider mentioning one of the other interesting tidbits. The probable departure date of this army.

A History check might reveal more about the terms Wyrmspeaker and Cobalt Claw.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st May, 2017 - 9:58pm

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 261

Lia walks over and puts her arm around Fay's shoulder. " It is okay Ionneg. Great evil should sicken you. It should sicken all of us. " She looks at the group. " There is hope. We heard one of the army complaining that they were only getting to rest one day. Apparently, the army will be leaving very soon. At that point we will have an actual chance of success in freeing them. It is suicide to contemplate doing so before the army departs. Thanks to Fay and Nyzahr we now know what their defenses look like in the cave. " She thinks again about Wyrmspeaker Galvan and the cobalt claw. Lia digs into her memory to see if she recall anything related to them.

Mari feels sympathetic towards Fay as he gags. She looks down so as not to embarrass him. Once he begins speaking again then she will listen intently.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st May, 2017 - 11:59pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.