Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 278 of 1199

Poljen says, "Lia, we will hurt them, - Page 278 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 278

Cratol will place both books in his back pack. He will find someone later on who can read Draconic so that the books can be translated. After removing all other valuables he will exit the rooms and find where they are going to be going next. He will sit down and relax some as the others are busy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Reminder, Fay just demonstrated his ability to read Draconic in front of Cratol, and Velon may have mentioned he could as well at some point in your travels.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th May, 2017 - 12:32am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen, after having helped free prisoners, comes in to see the evil room just in time to see Fay start a fire, and the magic snuff it out. He glowers, obviously disturbed by what they have found, which may account for his manner as he says, "Fay! What in the Nine Hells do you think you are doing? Starting a fire in here to destroy evil is a fine idea. But by the gods could you not wait for everyone to be ready? Next time, wait until you know for sure we are set to go. Once again you show a lack of patience!" The barbarian stomps out of the room, but immediately comes back.

"I apologize. I am angry at what we have found, and blame myself for not saving more from whatever this evil is. I have overreacted to your plan. I maintain my point, but I was too harsh in expressing it. Now, if you will start getting the prisoners ready to leave, I will see about either destroying these… whatever they are, or leaving them to thaw out."

Out of Character: : I was almost perfect in my prediction. I left work at 3:20 PM, and am still exhausted. I am glad I have finally had a chance to post, and look forward to trying for the exfil with the prisoners. We did pretty well, gang! Let's keep it up. And while it might help, I don't think we should hang about getting a short rest in.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 29th May, 2017 - 12:35am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 278 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Properly chastised, Fay says, "Nay, ye are right Poljen. No need for apologies on me account. But all I can think of is the vile evil done here. And they would have done it on Mari and me mother had they captured… " Red rises in his face. Tears well in his eyes. "I will do as ye wish. I took samples from each canister. Please destroy the rest." With that he leaves and moves to carry out his task.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Onwen comes out of the lab with some results he'll share with anyone he can snag away from the milling masses of newly freed prisoners.

"Can't quite make out the meaning of this, but that table bears two sets of runes. At a guess they're to be activated at different times. One bears a striking resemblance to the magics of a fertility ritual I once saw performed. From the looks of things, if that woman was up on the table with those runes active, her body would likely be forced into estrus."

"The purpose of the other set of runes is not quite as clear, but it seems to have something to do with transferring life force from one being to another. It is unlike anything I have yet encountered."

"Oh! One more thing, this disc turned out to be quite the interesting bauble. Observe." Onwen pulls out the disc of clear crystal found in the lab and utters a command word while holding it over his left hand. Suddenly, through the disc, you are looking at red muscle, veins, and tendons, as if someone had flayed the skin from the wizard's hand. Onwen twists the fingers holding the disc a bit, and the view goes deeper, displaying the bones underneath the other tissues.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari turns white as Onwen shares what was going on here. She curses under her breath and looks ill.

Lia upon hearing this walks quickly to Poljen. " This is an abomination. It must be avenged. This ... This… mockery of true life. " She gazed right into his eyes. " Poljen, we can start with that caravan. We need to… " She has trouble finishing her sentence as she is so upset and furious. " We need to kill them all. Every damn one. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th May, 2017 - 1:28am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 278

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy would take the now unconscious woman, covered up in the blanket, out from within the laboratory into the cavern where he would see Lia leading the other woman out from where they had been held. He was glad to see that everyone appeared to be fine and safe.

Looking to the wood elf, Geoffroy says to her gesturing to where he had just exited, "The threats within have been taken care of, though this one has drifted off from the stress of the situation." The cleric was holding her in a firm yet gentle embrace, yet would set her down as comfortably as possible to focus on his companions in the cavern.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th May, 2017 - 1:36am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 278

Poljen says, "Lia, we will hurt them, I swear. But we must first get these people to safety. Once they are safe, first we make sure this place is no more. Then the caravan, and maybe we can even help the reinforcements destroy that army." He shrugs. "And if as we leave things go bad, well, maybe we end this place right now."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.