Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 282 of 1199

Fay nods his head in agreement with Poljen, - Page 282 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 282

Soon enough, Geoffroy, Elyria, and the prisoners funnel outside. Everyone else is gathered in the cavern entrance. Where do they go from there?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks grim now that the prisoners are outside. She thinks about the tightness of space in the caverns and realizes that the bow is a poor choice. The young elf switches her bow out for her shield. She flexes the fingers on her free hand. " I'm ready when everyone else is. Let's make them pay now for this atrocity. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th May, 2017 - 2:14am

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : This is predictaed on the assumption that Velon and Poljen have joined the others after locking that door #1.

In Character: :

Poljen sees the prisoners almost crying with joy at being outdoors once more. As he and Velon has moved to catch up with the others he said, "Not a word of this around the prisoners. They do not need to know for now." But now they appear deliriously happy. He gathers the stalwart band and says, "Fay, it is possible whomever was arguing with my sparring partner also left with the army. Perhaps not. But I agree, let us try for the barracks. Maybe we can find smaller groups along the way to make it easier. Whenever you are ready, lead on."

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 282 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of character: Thanks for pulling me out of there Poljen *wink* I was driving home from our weekend in Vermont.

Velon would have simply commented "It turns my stomach to think of what they were doing to these women, potentially with those dragon viles. I'm concerned for the health of the women still alive." Velon otherwise follows Poljen's lead to exit the room and join the others. He prepares himself for the next encounter.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr siddles next to Onwen and sends a message on to him:

- This One Can Show The Ritual Source For This Great Evil.
- There May Be Some Magic At Work. The Young Necromancer Likes All Kinds Of Magic, Does He Not ?
- Let The Warlike Heroes On Their Path Of Wrath For Now, These Ones Can Join Them Later.

Out of Character: : She will try to convince Onwen to join her, after which she will return to the altar room for a closer inspection, alone or in his company depending on what he chooses (I'll include a Persuasion Roll for Onwen, just in case… and some search/detection rolls to inspect the altar room again). We can all assume Nyzahr will rejoin with the rest of the Blaze wherever they choose to assault the enemy, but only once her curiosity has been satisfied.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 30th May, 2017 - 3:05am

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Onwen and Nyzahr slip away from the main group while they're still plotting.

Nyzahr cannot determine much more about the place. The altar and statue to the eyes alone seem to be merely that, just worked stone. It is beautiful craftsmanship, but there is no obvious sign of enchantment. That does not however negate the otherworldly presence that is felt here.

Onwen, after a while spent studying it, shakes his head. "There's magic here all right, but its divine, not arcane. I'm not going to be making much sense of this, but at a guess, this altar simply bears a strong connection to Tiamat, allowing an impression of her presence on this plane."

Out of Character: Uploaded a simple MS Paint map. Can't tell whether or not it actually went through however, images on this site take a long time to show up for me, regardless of browser cache clearing.

You haven't seen all of the areas displayed on the map yet, but it won't make much difference.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 282

The Quiet Shadow says...

Goeffory and Elyria will watch over the prisoners, keeping watch and out of sight. Still, to help calm nerves and provide a special type of healing by pulling out his dulcimer. With such and act, he would begin playing softly playing from such and providing a music to ease the mind as his sisters moves among the women.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Performance on D20 (+3): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 282

Fay nods his head in agreement with Poljen, sets a grim smile on his face, points in the direction, and leads the group towards the barracks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.