Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 283 of 1199

Lia changes her mind after hearing about the - Page 283 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 283

Fay easily leads his companions back to the barracks, it is not far.

Loud snoring can be heard beyond the double doors.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will ready himself for a fight in the barracks. Hearing the snoring means they will have surprise on their side.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay smiles as he hears the snoring coming from inside. He looks at Lia and Poljen, an evil grin spreading across his face, "Shall we awaken the vermin and rid this place of their stink?"

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 283 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Fay, how big is this barracks? How many men? Part of me is tempted to set the room ablaze and close them in, if it's small enough and there are no other exits, of course."

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay saw twenty in a room capable of housing around 3 times that number. Not all of said room is visible from the door, so he would not be able to confirm for certain there are no other exits.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If it's ok to assume Fay just told Velon that…

"Poljen, Fay, should we be concerned that they could flee out another exit? If so I volunteer to charge past them all as we rush in, looking for another door, and block that exit if necessary. Just, you know, someone be a pal and get me out of here if I fall." He smiles and winks a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 283

Fay looks at Velon and smiles, "I think I like you good Sir. I would gladly retrieve your lifeless corpse but I fear mine would be lifeless right next to you." Then he looks at Poljen. "And ye call me reckless" he says with a twinkle in his eyes, clearly joking. "Well, this eased the tension a bit methinks. Now, shall we." With that, Fay signals at the door.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 283

Lia changes her mind after hearing about the size of the room. She switches her shield for her bow. Nocking an arrow she nods to Fay. " Yes, let's clean this infestation out Ionneg. " Hearing Velon she looks to him. " Be careful Velon. You might very well find yourself attacked by everyone in that room. Whatever happens though, we won't leave you. "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.