Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 284 of 1199

Before Fay enters the room he looks at Nyzahr, - Page 284 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 284

Peering through the jambs, only two of the enemy appear to be awake, they're chatting quietly by a fireplace. The rest are in their beds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"When I'm done here Fay, you'll look as boring as ol' Poljen, don't worry" Velon says in a lighthearted whisper and with a smile, elbowing Poljen in good fun if within reach.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia smiles seeing this. " We should put those two to sleep and then take care of this situation. " She looks at the others. " Why give them a fair chance and risk our lives? "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th May, 2017 - 2:56pm

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 284 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Amillë, with much pleasure. Let me lead the way in then and I shall endeavor to put those two to sleep." With that, Fay prepares to cast his spell and grips the handle to open the door.

Out of Character: Barring any disagreement from the group Fay will be entering to room with my next post.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Fay prepares his Spell and the rest of them are milling around the door, they detect a faint rustle of movement as Nyzahr and Onwen approach swiftly but carefully down the corridor.

As the two of them get within reach of the door, the white tiefling clutches her otherworldly instruments firmly in her pale hands and silently takes position next to Lia and Fay.

Her short and concise mental images describe the evil temple magic at work in the altar room to the elven priest, with a suggestion she may want to have a closer look later.

Out of Character: : Nyzahr will remain outside the door during the first round of attack, ready to muster the powers of her bardic gift if the need should arise.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'd give a foe with honor a fair fight any day, but these servants of Tiamat deserve no such thing. Do it Fay."

Out of character: Daishain, Velon plans to charge in near the lead of the group and past the sleeping soldiers looking for another exit if they are indeed off guard and there is space. If the are lined up 9 deep like the '27 Yankees ready to swing however, please let me know as we enter *wink* (Velon's not that stupid!).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 284

Lia receives Nyzahr's message. Her curiosity is piqued. She responds to the tiefling. (Very interesting. Thank you. I will check it out before we leave.). Once they go in the room she will go behind Velon. She wants to make sure that there are no surprises waiting out of sight for them.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 284

Before Fay enters the room he looks at Nyzahr, "If memory serves, ye know this as well. When you come make sure me singing gets both of em that's awake. If not, ye may want to cast. If so, do a quick scan to make sure none others be awake."

Fay opens the door and enters the room and then sings a song of sleep centered on the two awake by the fireplace.

Out of Character: Fay will cast this at 2nd level.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.