Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 286 of 1199

Fay looks at Mari, unbridled pride showing - Page 286 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 286

Fay looks to Nyzahr for confirmation, "If I remember correctly, twas down this way that Cyanwrath was arguing with someone unknownst to me."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Fay, Nyzahr, do you have any ideas what lies beyond these next doors?" Poljen asks. Regardless of the answer, he readies to enter the next room. If sleep spells are no longer available, he will go first.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The next few doors are all locked, however, you cannot hear anything beyond them at present.

The next door down from the barracks is the one that Fay and Nyzahr overheard Cyanwrath arguing with someone behind.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 286 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr relies a quick message to Poljen:

- This One Has A Flute With A Song Of Sleep Laying In Wait If It Should Be Needed.
- Ye Mortals Talk Of Goodness, Yet Ye Not Hesitate To Kill Others In Their Slumber. How Quaint And Poetic.

She seems to wink at the rest of them as she approaches the next room's door, weapons at the ready…

Out of Character:
Daishain, thanks for the precision on group spellcasting, I'll keep it in mind, especially since we have 3 arcane casters available !
Anyone willing to enter the next room first?

And Kyr, isn't Mari proficient in Roguelike abilities like trap detecting and so forth ? Might be of use here, you never know… although I doubt the cultists would have their own headquarters stuffed with traps, one can never be too careful. Without mentioning secret rooms and cabinets…

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon whispers to the others as they approach the door. "Any strategy here? I'm always happy to go in first. Best to keep the smarter folk alive, or those that could mend a cracked skull like, say, mine." He smiles and winks once again.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari steps towards the front. " Poljen, I am skilled at finding traps and whatnot. I have a certain set of skills… that might prove useful here. I will be glad to unlock any doors that need unlocking or make sure the path is clear. " She glances at Fay and Lia to see how they react.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 286

Poljen says to the smaller young lady, "That is good to know. First let us try this one last key. If that fails, then you should try to open the locks."

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 286

Fay looks at Mari, unbridled pride showing in his face. He moves close to, "Ye have skills M'Lady. What else dost thee seek to unlock?" He whispers for none but her to hear.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.