Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 295 of 1199

Nyzahr, still as Cyanwrath, nods gruffly: - Page 295 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 295

Fay grimaces as he sees the monstrosity on the ledge above. Luckily, his scimitars are out. He attacks the webbing with a vengeance born of desperation. "I shall kill thee vile creature" he says as he struggles.

Out of Character: Two rolls for each attack with disadvantage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Seven headed?"

Azbara narrows his eyes at you suspiciously, and then laughs again, "You're not him are you? I presume this means his end came even earlier than expected?"

"No matter, I have yet to pay for the current shipment, so fortunately for you, this is but a minor inconvenience. Whoever you are, I presume that the slaves are still there, would you be interested in making a new deal for them? I can pay handsomely."

Out of Character: gave him a reroll on insight due to the mistake, just barely beat the deception roll this time.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nyzahr smiles to herself: the game had just gotten more interesting, all of a sudden.

All the lone hours she spent playing dragonchess against herself are finally about to pay off, she thinks as she opens Cyanwrath's jaw into a cruel smile:

" Azbara, you are a sly one indeed, and a man of business also, one who knows how to recognize opportunities when they arise. As I am. We have the merchandise you need, indeed. And we will deliver, if the price is right. You surely had a surefire method to do this before, there is no reason why that should change, at least for the time being. Name your conditions and your price and we shall decide if they are acceptable".

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 295 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia gasps as she sees the monstrosity. All she can think of is freeing Fay. She draws her short sword and keeps her bow in her other hand. The cleric races to his side and begins hacking away at the webbing holding him. " Don't worry Ionneg. I will have you free in just a moment. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:24pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Good, good, it seems you're not among those too squeamish for such trade. The means are simple enough, you should already have it in your possession. There is a scroll penned by me held by my previous business partners. Activate it, send the merchandise through, and your payment will be transferred at the same time, along with another scroll if you wish to make another such transaction at a later date. I presume since you were able to activate this device that a scroll will not be an issue? I do suggest precision in following its instructions, it is rather complex magic."

"As to the price, Cyanwrath and Mondath promised me 72 able bodied workers, farmers mostly, with the occaisonal tradesman. I would be willing to pay 35 gold per head for those still fit for service."

"My understanding is they were keeping the females for their own purposes, if they are now on offer, any attractive enough to serve as courtesans are worth considerably more, Though their lack of training in such services is a notable detriment. I can offer 300 each, but will require a visual inspection in front of the mirror for those. Those not fit for such service can be lumped in with the laborers."

Out of Character: make an insight check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:47pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nyzahr-Cyanwrath bows her head low so as to suggest that she is complying with the man's conditions, all the while her mind racing as she is trying to find the best alternative to take the upper hand in this unsettling conversation…

Out of Character: Insight check, coming right up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 295

Nyzahr is reasonably sure Azbara is suspicious of her willingness to make a deal, and fully intends to take precautions against trickery on her part. However, he also seems sincere in his willingness to make a deal here, and is most likely not trying to lure her into a trap.

Doesn't mean the deal is fair however, Nyzahr is fairly certain the price offered is way lower than what he was paying Cyanwrath.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2017 - 7:07pm

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 295

Nyzahr, still as Cyanwrath, nods gruffly:

"The advantage is indeed on your side, Master Azbara !
I can guarantee the deal shall be profitable to both our parties. But as for the scroll you mention, it is unfortunately not in our possession any longer: its previous owner's untimely 'departure' has created somewhat of an unstable situation here and some of his artifacts seem to be missing.
A true shame, this… but I am quite certain that we can come to another way to show our good faith: maybe an exchange of envoys? Or a meeting on neutral ground ?
I myself would be willing to be "Invited" as a guarantor that no mischief shall occur but only if you, in turn, send one of your representants over with another one of said-magic scrolls. We could thus endeavor to establish a link of trust and proceed with our trade, say, on the morrow ?
But obviously if you feel too… squeamish - to use your own terms - for such a plan we can also take our trade elsewhere: it would require more effort on our part, of course, but also certainly bring a bigger profit. Your choice. Choose quick, now, as I have further matters to attend to."

She stares at the slaver, waiting for his answer.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.