Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 299 of 1199

Round Four (Still not complete) Cratol continues - Page 299 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 299

Fay looks up at the creature and sings a song of dissonance to it… hoping to whisper disharmony in its mind.

Out of Character: Casting Dissonant Whispers at 2nd level.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Four (Partial)

Poljen snaps off a few shots before getting under cover, but both arrows miss. Fay sings a harsh song. The Stalker cringes and retreats from view.

[Fay still has his movement, and then Cratol is up. Calling for the retreat? Still waiting on the damage from DW, but it won't make a practical difference right now.]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:10pm

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay looks at the group, "I have wounded its mind. It will not last. We shoulds't retreat and regroup." Fay says. He moves towards Lia to help free her.

Out of Character: Is there anything Fay can do to help Lia? He still has his bonus action. He can't cast another spell but maybe he can do something else?

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 299 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia continues struggling with the webbing. She keeps hacking at it as best she can with her short sword. Seeing that Poljen is still hurting she calls out to Sune to send healing magics his way.

Out of Character: : So are we retreating to try this again later or pressing on? There are pros and cons either way.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:33pm

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: I can cast this once more at 2nd level and four times at first level. If we fight Fay can help… but if it makes its saving throw the damage is greatly reduced.

Fay looks at Poljen and Lia, "I have more of this magic left. If we run we shoulds't do it now. If not, we stand and fight and I will attack this creature's mind whils't you and the others attack it's body. But we must all attack. Leave the eggs, attack the beast."

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says, "We stay on the attack. Heal us as best you can while we wait for it to return. I will go and face it, while you all use bows and spells. It is already injured, so let us finish it!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 299

Fay waits to see what the creature is going to do. He moves towards Lia while waiting.

Out of Character: while the beastie is hiding may be a good time to climb up and be ready for it. Fay will hold his action until the beast appears and then unleash his magic. If the beast doesn't show itself Fay will cut Lia out. Does he need to roll for the? I don't remember. Lia may want to cast her strongest (Touch) healing spell on Poljen. Timing is important this round.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 299

Round Four (Still not complete)

Cratol continues smashing eggs, but it is becoming increasingly clear that the Stalker considers dealing with his companions a higher priority at the moment. It can certainly see and hear him, but isn't reacting as he'd hoped.

Lia manages to slash off the last of the webbing, even as her word of divine magic brings further comfort to Poljen.

The Stalker reappears at the edge, only to be greeted by an arrow from Mari, and another lightning bolt from Onwen. Both of them scuttle back underneath the ledge, but the wizard is shaking his head, "That is it, I can manage no more of those."

The Stalker for its part flings another glob of webbing at Fay. The bard is prepared this time however, and manages to neatly sidestep the mass.

[Velon's up next. Poljen is healed for another 7 HP, I believe that brings him up to 31. Note: for being healed up from near death, Poljen is at L1 exhaustion, which imposes disadvantage on ability checks. That includes the athletics check needed to scale the wall.]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:42am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.