Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 300 of 1199

Cratol is still breaking apart eggs. He will - Page 300 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 300

Poljen sees the beast reappear on the ledge and fires his bow twice more. Then he takes a deep breath, and allows his mind to sink once more into seeing red as the madness takes him. He remains in cover for the moment, waiting for the creature to once more attack (I.e. Next round).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay sees the beast and nimbly sidesteps webbing. "Not this time beastie" he thinks. He sings another song of dissonance aimed at the beast. Then, he sings of inspiration to Poljen.

Out of Character: Fay casts his spell at 2nd level and provides an inspiration d8 to Poljen as a free action.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of character: Why do I feel like I'm six rounds behind Fay? wink.gif

Velon simply repeats his firebolt attack and takes cover once again. He'll continue this until the beast changes its tactics.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 300 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Four End

Velon and Poljen fire at the creature above, then seek cover. The fire finds its mark, but the arrows do not.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : This is assuming the latter part of round 4 was actually round 5 (The creature coming back, Poljen and Velon taking shots at it, etc.). I guess some folks will need to do their round 5 actions, but I am doing round 6. Movement and Dash to climb (Straight Athletics, no Advantage), then two Reckless Attacks on the monster. Once I see the roll, I will decide if/where to burn the Inspiration die from Fay.

In Character: :

Poljen took a deep breath, let out a cry, "Hya!" and dashed out of cover straight for the wall, and scrambled up as quickly as possible, and tried to lay into the monstrosity.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

LIa, knowing that Poljen is determined to attack again looks at Mari. " Mari, go get Geoffroy quickly. Tell him we need him here. We need his fire magic. "

Moving over to Poljen she holds her amulet in her now free hand after dropping the sword. Her left hand holding the bow presses against his arm. She whispers words of power and healing energies begin knitting up his wounds.

Specific Action: Cast Cure wounds level 2 after moving to Poljen. If she has any move left she will move towards the ledge.

Out of Character: : I can't use a level 3 spell slot to use sending, Thomas. I'm saving all I have to try to keep Poljen alive against this creature.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:40pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 300

Unless the beast falls before Velon's turn, he'll cast Bless on Poljen, Lia, and himself, and then once again return to cover.

Don't forget those D4's gang!

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 300

Cratol is still breaking apart eggs. He will continue to try to taunt the monster to get it off the ledge and down on the floor to allow melee attacks.

"Oh I am getting hungry for breakfast. Anyone want some scrambled dragon born!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.