Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 31 of 1199

Cratol nods and heads towards the south camp. - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Jan, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 31

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Back at the caravan Onwen has propped himself up by the wagon that holds the sorceress; he leans with his back against the side of the wagon with his spell book propped open and his staff next to him leaning against the wagon as well. He places himself just within earshot of the sorceress, close enough that he can whisper or speak softly without anyone but Miss Miruvial hearing.

"Must prepare for the next volley" he says simply and then lowers his voice to a near whisper aimed at Miruvial "Oh I like this spell; you've probably never heard of it though… Stethik's Flensing. I found it in the spell book of a necromancer the Silver Blaze took down. I haven't been able to try it out yet."

He continues in an almost jovial tone, though if anyone comes near that may overhear him he makes it appear as though he is talking to himself out loud about components "Fireballs are pretty potent I'll admit, very flashy anyway, but this spell… no this is more like a work of art. I know that when cast upon a corpse it makes the flesh fall away like tearing away sheets of paper; or maybe its more like when leaves whither and fall off of a tree. I've always been curious what it would do to a living person"

Onwen looks at the sorceress and gives her an evil grin "You ever put my friends in peril again and you can be the one to help me find out."

Out of Character: : Will Onwen get the benefit of a short rest so that he can use arcane recovery to recover some of his spell slots, or is there not enough time?

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 17th Jan, 2017 - 6:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol tells the ladies of what is going on and that they are moving towards taking out the south camp. He looks around the north camp. "Maybe we search this place for more clues? Then we head south?"

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Onwen suspects that the situation at the South Camp will be resolved by the time his rest is over. Is he doing anything else in the meantime?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 31 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

With the three scouts out of the picture, Cahleth advises that he, Targul and Pol storm the Southern camp. With any luck, a familiar will spot us and the others can join in. I'm afraid we lack the time necessary to inform everyone without giving our advantage.

He recommends that they use the woods to their advantage. Catch a few of the bandits on the perimeter by surprise, then let chaos ensue. Before they leave the scouts behind, he pockets the amulet and quickly ties the man up to a nearby try, gagged as well. He enlists the help of his stronger mates to ensure the knots won't be loosening any time soon.

With that, he leads the other two through the nearby wood, creeping up on the camp…

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods to Sar'ai. " I like that idea Sar'ai. " She glances at Cratol. " They might need us in the assault on the other camp Cratol. The situation here is handled. You and I can head over to assist the others in the assault. Sar'ai can finish examining things and take the others to the caravan. If we hurry we can help them unless you have a different idea. " Lia waits for Cratol to lead out. She glances at Sar'ai. " Be careful Sar'ai. "

17th Jan, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

The Friendly Necromancer says...

After his little interaction with the sorceress if he notes that the rest of the group is moving on the south camp he will go ahead and join up with whichever group is closest to him though he explains that he doesn't have a lot left he does have a little bit up his sleeve still.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 31

Poljen nods to Cahleth, letting him take point, while he and Targul follow a few steps behind, hoping they can get close to the camp before being spotted, and taking down quietly any patrolling scouts they run across.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Cratol nods and heads towards the south camp. He will move briskly but not enough to tire them out before the fight. He will approach the south camp cautiously unless he hears fighting. If he hears fighting he will seek out the closest bandit and attack them.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.