Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 308 of 1199

Cratol listens to what is going on around - Page 308 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 308

Lia's eyes open wide as healing from Geoffroy surges through her. She feels agony for a moment as her body knots back together. Looking up at Fay and Geoffroy she smiles. " Thank you two for saving me. I thought that was the end. The end for me and all of us. " Looking around at the group she sees Poljen. She grits her teeth in anger.

" I'm okay now Ionneg. " Smiling at him she stands back up slowly. " Poljen, I followed you not because I thought it was the smart thing to do. I didn't want you to die. You aren't just a frothing at the mouth barbarian anymore. You are our leader. You led us into a dangerous area for no good reason. We all could have been killed. This creature is no threat outside this cave. It's probably never left this cave. All this to destroy those eggs. Those half dragons won't even be a threat for 15 years. Not to mention they are half human. Is it not murder of a sort? There is no guarantee they will turn evil. "

She pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts. " We were ambushed and that couldn't be helped. You were almost killed then you insisted upon charging up all by yourself into an area where the creature has all the advantage. " She holds her fingers closely together. " We were this close to half of the party dying in there. All for an unnecessary fight. " She looks around and doesn't see Nyzahr or Cratol. " Did Nyazjr or Cratol ever come help? This is unbelievable. Cratol was so busy crushing eggs that he couldn't help his comrades. Who knows what that tiefling was doing. She was fascinated with that mirror. For all we know she was busy communicating with the enemy. She very well could be a spy. Whether she is or isn't… she sure didn't bother to stay with us. " She shakes her head. " It's my turn to sit the next fight out. Apparently it isn't important for everyone to work together. " Lia looks at Fay and Geoffroy and shakes her head.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:43am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon gives Poljen a heavy clap on the shoulder. "That's one way to keep the beast busy." He then walks around the small cave inspecting the webs and previous victims of the stalker.

Out of character: Any humanoid creatures in the webs? Velon is looking for anything interesting whether it be loot or other notable people that may tell the story of who else has been here and fallen victim to the Stalker.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol and Velon take a look around. Most of the bodies in here are animals, probably fed to the stalker. There are however a few humanoids. Two kobolds, two humans/elves, a dwarf, and a particularly old and small body that might be a gnome or halfling.

There is an oddity about this last, while everything else on them is badly decayed, the backpack, rather oversized for the individual wearing it, is intact.

The chamber contains a few other trinkets of minor value, but nothing that particularly stands out.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:52pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 308 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will take the backpack and wait with the others to see what everyone wants to do next. He will take a look into the backpack as he waits.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:22pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

From a distance as he searches the room, Velon notices Cratol pull the backpack from the mess of web and bone. He gives it a curious look, intending to ask about it later, and continues his search.

He retrieves his torch if still lit and nearby, or simply lights another, and proceeds down the right side of the fork, curious to see what else he may find. He calls out "Poljen, I'm just going to have a look" so as not to leave the group without warning. "Maybe she has a mate!" he adds with a grin.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay, for his part, stands next to Lia and doesn't say a word. Anger is clearly evident on his face. He notes Cratol taking some loot and smiles grimly. He looks at Lia then says so only those very near could hear, "I would take you from this place. Let them all enjoy their greed and spoils." He offers his hand to Lia to help her down the cliff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 308

Mari comes running up to where Nyzahr awaits. "Where is Lia? Please tell me she is all right."

Cratol finds that the backpack has three sections, a large main compartment, and two side pouches. One of the latter is ruined, ripped open.

When the monk opens the main flap, he finds himself looking into a space much larger than the backpack itself, within is a large satchel, and enough musical instruments to outfit a fair sized troupe.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 308

Cratol listens to what is going on around him but remains quiet. He is keeping this backpack. He will see about repairing the one side pouch. Anything in the other side pouch? He will pull out the satchel and see if anything of import is in it.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jun, 2017 - 4:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.