Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 309 of 1199

Velon hears Poljen and turns back, but not - Page 309 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 309

Lia nods at Fay. " Let's leave this den. I need to leave before I say something I shouldn't. " She stretches for a moment. They are heading to the ledge when she stops with a white face. She studies her arms." Fay, am I scarred from the acid? " Panic is evident in her eyes. She says a quiet prayer to Sune as she awaits his answer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nay M'Lady, thee as as beautiful as ever a Lady was" Fay tells Lia. He continues to help her.

7th Jun, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Speaking softly to the wood elf, still by her and Fay, he says softly, "I took particular time in the make sure you would not having any scars, especially those that would mar your beautiful face." Geoffroy offers a small smile, yet one tinged by sadness both of the words that have been spoken as well as the actions of some of his companions.

Looking to the two next to him he asks, "Please, before considering anything, let's all gather outside the cave to discuss everything between each other and if we need a new leader… perhaps I'll step forward." He did not like such words coming out of his mouth, but Geoffroy did felt that the very least they all need to speak candidly with each other once they left from the cave.

Looking to the members of the Silver Blaze, his friends and companions, he calls to each of them and says "Let's leave this cave we have much to discuss." He signs, before offering to help Lia up.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:12pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 309 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As everyone is leaving Cratol will assist them in getting down from the ledge to make sure all get down safely. The only person he will not help down is Faevalor.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Cratol and smiles thinly, "I see yer gratitude be as thin as yer conversation, and more forgettable. Next time lightning strikes I shall think twice ere I save ye." Fay pushes Cratol's offer of help for Lia aside and helps her himself. "I shall help M'Lady Mother, much as on the ledge."

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says nothing after Fay's tirade. He obviously wants to say something to Lia, but everyone keeps talking over one another. As Velon begins to head further down the passage he says, "Hold, friend. I agree with the wisdom of us pulling back now and talking." He looks at Fay and Lia in particular and says, "I also have much to say. I just hope all are willing to listen."

Out of Character: : Once we are outside, and folks are ready, I will put together what is probably going to be the longest speech of Poljen's life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 309

Cratol smiles as he steps away from Faevalor and says something to him that only he will hear. It was not a nice comment.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 309

Velon hears Poljen and turns back, but not before reaching the right hand turn in the other side of the fork. He is curious to peer around the corner and see if there is anything notable there. He's curious if he'll see any light, as he expects the Stalker is the creature that fed on the bodies in one of the earliest rooms they inspected.

"Alright, I'll stay with the group. I'll volunteer to search the remaining rooms alone if necessary before we go however. There may be more to learn about this group."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.