Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 310 of 1199

Fay eyes Velon, "I have nay quarrel with - Page 310 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 310

Fay hears Velon and what is going on. "The group must stay together for strength" Fay commands. "Many nearly died this day. If something comes our way we are not prepared. This is true in double since many of us seem to fear the fight. We must rest, replenish our strength, and then mayhaps we explore the rest."

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Concern evident upon his face and features, Geoffroy looks to each of his companions and see their behavior towards each other. He feared that given the near-death experience many had faced, the feelings on how others that acted could be more raw than it might otherwise be.

Looking to Poljen, he says, "I will do everything I can to make sure each of us can hear each other out, as I do want to see this resolved with everyone feeling that they've been heard." Geoffroy prayed silently to Lathander they could work this out, that trust and friendships could again be restored or healed.

Looking to all those still wounded, he would also add this, "Once we find a place to get settled, I'll see about setting up a Prayer of Healing mend any additional wounds that those here may have." Geoffroy would do everything he can to make sure his companions were healed, in body and in spirit.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 8:35pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia nods in agreement. " It would be best for all of us to get to the safety of the cavern first. What if this strange creature has a mate or other enemies lurk there? I don't think we would survive a repeat of our earlier combat. "

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 310 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon peers around the corner, and finds himself on a ledge much like the one the Stalker had originally assaulted the group from.

It oversees a cavern in which have been placed a large number of troughlike constructions lined with soft fabric. These are apparently being used as cribs, as he can see a number of infants within. Four very frightened looking kobolds are busy stacking things up against a door to Velon's right.

As the group gets back to the ledge, they can see Mari and Nyzahr below. The latter appears to be cradling a half dragon infant.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:44pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon returns to the group and looks at Poljen. "There's another ledge above a nursery, with dragonlings and kobolbs."

He gives Fay a glare. "Please, my lord, where would thou permit me to step next?" he says sarcastically.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nyzahr is eyeing the group earnestly as they all make their way down the ledge: many of them are bloodied and burned, and the tension on all their faces is evident.

She calmly wait for them to gather and quietly observe as they all start talking on top of each-other (And some seem to be broiling with anger, she notes with interest): she can barely suppress a small smile, delighted by the range in intensity and variety of all the emotions on display here.

Truly this earth-plane is a place of wonder and never-ending surprises !
She nods to herself, as she observe the dragonborn cradled in her arms with cold curiosity. She softly whistles an ancient baldurian lullaby to it, one she remembers learning from a traveling sword-eater and juggler she eventually had the honor of mourning.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 7th Jun, 2017 - 9:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 310

As the party regathers in the egg room, you can hear high pitched screams followed by a hollow booming sound beyond the closed door.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 310

Fay eyes Velon, "I have nay quarrel with ye, but take care Velon. I woulds't that yer feet not go where they stir trouble we cannot handle. Now ye has leave to cosset Poljen." Fay then turns and starts talking to Lia and pays no more mind to Velon or any others in the group save Lia, Geoffroy, and Mari.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.