Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 312 of 1199

"Oh don't mess your golden 'unmentionables', - Page 312 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 312

Watching Nyzahr perform her mime she claps mockingly. " I am fair and just Nyzahr. It is fair that everyone that takes an equal share of the loot do an equal share of work. That includes actually working with us in combat for example. "
Lia looks at Poljen. " I think the best course of action is to withdraw. We do have to consider all the freed prisoners we have outside. I don't think any of us relish slaughtering hatchlings anyways. "

She shakes her head as Cratol walks off. Lia bends down and picks up the hatchling. She has a half smile as she holds it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:08am

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Agreed," Came the reply from Geoffroy in agreement that they should return to the prisoners and regroup. Perhaps even get some rest and have the time to cast that prayer of healing. Continuing he says, "I don't expect the kobolds to be able to carry many of those they were perhaps made nursemaids so we can always return later." He gives a look of consideration to Lia at her words to Nyzahr.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:20am

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The screams stop almost as soon as they begin. Now the only thing you can hear beyond the door is the faint crying of a baby.

The child in Lia's arms looks up at her and drools a bit. While waving her? Arms about. They appear to be a girl at first glance, but Lia seems to recall that telling gender by looks alone was nigh impossible for both reptiles and dragonkin. Was that true here too? She? Is going to be hungry soon, what does one feed a hybrid like this in any case?

Out of Character: The child in question actually is female, but most of the males in this clutch would look the same. Yes its weird, yes there's a reason for that, but sorry, I'm not going to give an anatomy lesson on reptilian genitalia for any that don't know what I mean.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:45am

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 312 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr bows her head slightly as she listens to Lia's outburst, her face and the dark pools of her eyes betraying nothing of her feelings as the outraged elven priestess berates her.

She then sends a flow of mental images to her concerning the following subjects:
- This One Has Information To Share That The Fair Priestess And Her Companions May Find Of Interest (Images and flashes of her conversation with Azbara follow)
- This One Has Not Abandoned These. This One Is Standing Here, In The Present Moment, Devoid Of Treachery Or Cowardice. A Victory Is Often Won Through Many Means, Not All Of Them Instruments Of Bloodshed.
- A Young Child Of Dragons Is Of Great Interest To This One. Its Destiny Is Linked To Misfortune And, As Such, Linked With This One.

Distressing images of the evil Goddess Beshaba, blue dragonborn fighting with their wounds gushing bright blue blood, Nyzahr playing her flutes on a pile of skulls follows. Suddenly all is bathed in a soft white light and a single image of the hatchling appears, seemingly peacefully playing with one of the skulls, now emanating a golden light.

Nyzahr fixes Lia for what appears to be a long while and slowly shuts her eyes, then opens them again. A small, peaceful smile plays on her lips as she raises her flutes and entones a very faint but exquisitely melodious elven ditty, that Lia recognizes as the tune to an ancient High-Elf Saga, telling of the hidden motives and long-kept secrets of the great elven mage Lothlurondyrh.
If that has any connection to their present situation or is just another of the tiefling's games, Lia has no way to tell, yet she feels strangely comforted by the song.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There is another burst of creaks and crashes from behind the door, then a second of silence.

Suddenly the door bursts open from the inside with a loud slam. Velon steps out, dusting off his armor with his hands in an overly exaggerated manner. "Don't worry about the kobolds," he proclaims. "We should talk though, I wouldn't want you all to do anything rash," he says as he points his thumb over his shoulder back towards the nursery. He tries to hide a smirk but fails to do so completely, and winks at Fay.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks at Velon, then at Poljen, "There is no Silver Blaze. This be no team, for a team requires a leader. Even a team of oxen has the dominant one." He points at Poljen, "Ye think ye lead here. Ye cannot even get yer pup there to listen to thee" signaling towards Velon. "Ye told him not to go and go he went despite. He cares not if something therein may have been, bringing destruction down on us all. Nay, he listens to none but his base urges. And what did he learn from this, that he can do what he will with no ill happening… till the day he gets himself killed, which means little to me. But he may take one I love with him, which means a great deal. And what of Cratol brave Poljen? He that has already left. He fought the beast above naught, yet the booty he took for his own. I want it not, but should not the group have a say? Ah, now I remember, there is no group."

Fay stops, takes a deep breath, steadies himself, and subdues his emotions, "If thee want there to be a Blaze then a leader it needs. And a leader does not rush headlong into battle. Do not misread me here. This be yer strength and ye do it well. Ye would make a fine Lieutenant. But a leader needs more. A leader needs steady conviction, the ability to sometimes take chances and do the unexpected, and persistence. M'Lady Mother shoulds't be our leader. Yes, I know I be biased in the extreme in this, but it makes it no less right."

He looks around, "What else a leader needs is people willing to follow… willing to listen and take orders. I know not if we even possess that ability here."

He looks at Velon then and says, "Well done."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 312

This time Nyzahr cannot suppress a laugh, and it comes as clear-ringing, sparkling cascade of glee when she sees Velon appearing through the doorway.

The rest of the group then realizes it has been the first time any of them has actually heard the sound of her voice, aside from her guttural infernal bardic chants… she rocks and shakes with hilarity, until small tears form at the corners of her eyes and roll down her almost inhumanly perfect alabaster cheekbones.

She shakes her coarse mane of white hair and finally gets to calm herself down, nodding her head slowly.

To Fay:
- This Ones Have The Shadow Of Dissonance Upon Them, And That Is The Discordant Notes That Will Reveal The Great Melody's True Genius. Be Not Alarmed, Bardic Brother, Cause The Gods and Goddesses Of Chaos Also Watch Upon Their Loved Progeny Indeed.

To Velon:
- This One Waits For The Day When Your Soul Presents Its Gift To The Mother Of Misfortune, And Even To One Such As Her Yer Bright Joyful Spirit An Earthly Surprise Will Be.

Still sniffling with laughter she bows gracefully to the red-bearded warrior, then gives Fay and his mother an almost apologetic shrug…

How she enjoys these earthlings' plane indeed !

She comes closer to Lia and strokes the dragonborn's head distractedly while breaking out into a beaming smile for the rest of them.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 8th Jun, 2017 - 5:53am

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 312

"Oh don't mess your golden 'unmentionables', little Princeling. The true warriors will take care of everything. Neither you or I are members of the Blaze, anyhow, despite your tantrums to suggest otherwise. Poljen left open the option for someone to take care of the kobolds upon my report. It is your 'commands' I defy, elf boy. It is good that we don't have more of your family along or there'd be so much fuss that we'd still be holding court instead of taking care of what must be done! Ha!" He laughs, having let Fay bother him for a moment but ultimately just laughing at him.

"I do hope you are ok, fair Lia, but I don't see your boy having his tantrums when other members of the party fall."

His eyes focus on the dragonling she is holding with slight surprise. "Anyhow, to the business at hand, there are many more of those in there. We'll need to decide what to do with them. There's also an old woman. She's scared and protective, and probably more than a little bit upset with me. Funny, I don't hear her pouting and stomping her feet though.... " He grins.

Out of character: All in good fun as you know Abnninja! Curious to see what the party dynamic is after the dust settles. Decisions will be tough. Velon himself wants to get those prisoners moving on the long road to a safe haven, but also doesn't want to leave any stone unturned while they have free reign of the enemy hideout.

I likely won't post again until Poljen, Lia and others have a chance to chime in.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.