Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 315 of 1199

Fay looks at Lia approach, "Amillë" - Page 315 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 315

Fay looks at Poljen and says calmly, "And now ye misrepresent me. First, I said those raids prove Lia is not the cautious Elf Maid ye make her out to be. Second, we will never know if those raids would have worked so that time is past." Then he smiles and echoes Poljen's own words, "But I was sure we could do it. I have faith, not just in the Blaze, but in their abilities. There, 'tis your own logic. And last, I learned much in our encounter with the beast."

He turns and walks away, moving back to Nyzahr. "Tell me, what did ye find in yer explorations" he says to her. Once she relates all she knows he turns back to the group. "The slavers be from the Red Wizards of Thay. They be a nasty enemy. Many a powerful mage they have. More I may be able to recollect if I think on it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Onwen speaks up again, suddenly interested in the exchange, "The Red Wizards? Their goals don't align at all with that of this cult. If they're involved, they must be after something else. Was there any hint this Azbara did anything other than buy slaves?"

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay replies to Onwen, "Fer that ye'll need to ask me outcast bardic companion Nyzahr." Fay smiles at that, clearly no malice intended.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 315 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia speaks encouragingly to the freed people. She smiles as she tells them that they will be leaving soon. She hears Poljen speaking loudly about attacking the army they were trailing behind. Knowing that they are still debating over this and seeing Fay taking feverishly she knows she can't stay out of this. She walks back to the group. " Any decisions yet? "

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr simply shakes her head to Fay when asked about Azbara:

- All The Fat One Talked About Where Slaves. And Courtesans. This One Would Very Much Attempt Infiltration Into The Mages' Lair Or Maybe A Frontal Attack, But Such Is A Risky Endeavor If These Ones Indeed Are Fighting The Magic Of Thay…

Then after a moment's pause:

- The One Called Azbara Did Mention A Scroll. This One Looked And Did Not Find.

Out of Character:
Running a history check as well, just to see if she knows what these mages are about….

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:34am

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen snorts and scowls at Fay. "The difference is I have fought with the Blaze much longer than you and have a better idea of our abilities." Once more addressing the group he says, "And before I am once more accused of 'stubbornly sticking with a plan,'" he glances at Geoffroy, "Recall I agreed to Sar'ai's foolish plan to try to fool the enemy rather than my plan to strike one of their camps when we had the element of surprise." He sees Lia approaching and adds, "And I backed Lia's play when she wanted to try to negotiate with the dragon. A plan that did not work." He shakes his head and grins at the memory. "Foolhardy, but I back the Silver Blaze. And since enough of you seem to wish trying another leader, I will step back and see how Geoffroy fares." There is a trace of bitterness as he says, "I will endeavor to once more be the carefree idiot you all seem to prefer." He finally rises from the rock on which he has been sitting. "Let me know our next step when you are all ready." He walks off to find to find Tallis and Bubbles. {At least the hound appreciates me,} he muses.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2017 - 5:50am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 315

The Quiet Shadow says...

"The Red Wizards of Thay," Geoffroy says in question, yet as the cleric thinks on what he knows a less then pleasant looks appears on his face as if the very words are distasteful for some reason. As if the very mention of them makes him uneasy, yet the question is what he knew about them. Hopefully there was something he could remember or know of them which could help.

Poljen words frustrate the Morningliege, leaving him to wish that things did not have to be as they were. Geoffroy knew that he and perhaps others had offended the proud barbarian, and knew it may take some time to mend that trust and fellowship. Still, he will says softly, "I will do what I can to prove my friend that your efforts were not without thanks." The cleric sighs, thinking how he may try to ease the situation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jun, 2017 - 6:19am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • History on D20 (+3): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 315

Fay looks at Lia approach, "Amillë" he says as he walks to her. "It appears Poljen has withdrawn as leader, battle commander, whatever 'tis he be called. Geoffroy will replace him it appears. I fear I have created between myself and Poljen but so be it. My fear is I created one betwixt you and he, which my intent 'twas not."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.