Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 319 of 1199

Geoffroy will look to the wood elf and say - Page 319 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Jun, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 319

The Quiet Shadow says...

Placing a hand on Poljen's shoulder, there came a softly reply to his decision, "You don't have to do such alone my friend, or take the punishment simply because you can though I am thankful when your strength can be used to protect the rest." He will try to look him in the eyes before continuing, "Instead I offer that perhaps we try a more destructive spell at range before moving in destroy the alter more closely."

Geoffroy hoped that his friend might at least consider his suggestion, though if the barbarian wishes to move forward the Morningliege will not stop him. Instead he will simply be ready with a healing spell, if Poljen gets hurt from breaking it himself. Still, he wanted to at least try using a spell to destroy it before getting up close and personal, if his ompanion will agree to such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jun, 2017 - 6:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" I would suggest destroying it from range. When unholy energies are released at close range there is no knowing what will happen. " She steps out and checks on Fay.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay looks at Lia, "The evil in that room is palpable. I shall try to enter it again if I must." Fay looks at Lia for guidance.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 319 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shrugs. "If we have such magics, then go ahead. But if we do not, and must use more mundane means, I will do it, since most likely I can survive it."

Out of Character: : I am well aware Poljen is done with Rages until we get a long rest. But he is back to full hits I believe.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr has taken her little time resting to examine her findings a little more closely. After attuning herself to her new weapon and trying a few maneuvers with it, she realizes it is not that different from the tallest of her two Armorean Pipes and feels quite confident she can handle herself with it.

The small wand, however, is another matter: she carefully unwraps it and shows it to young Onwen, always eager that he is to unravel new magic.

As the group makes its way towards the altar she packs in her new findings and follows suit, albeit a little further back as she remains in charge of the infant dragonborn, who is now heartily screaming with hunger.

She waits until the group gathers in the altar room and sends a short inquiry to Velon:
- This Young Dragon Will Need To Be Fed Soon. This One Wishes To Meet Mother Kobold. Will Firebeard Provide Guidance And Support In This Endeavor ?

Out of Character:
Attuning to Magic Spear and asking Onwen to identify the wand she found in the Mirror room.
She will want to go to the room with the Kobold as fast as possible, but would prefer that the group knows of her whereabouts before doing so, in view of the recent disagreements (She is curious to discover what sort of satisfaction the earth-planars gain by this habit of "Collaboration" they seem so fond of, especially within this particular bunch of individuals…). Therefore, she can wait for the business in the altar room to be done before going off on her own business, although it may be less likely the screaming dragonborn will have her patience.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 11th Jun, 2017 - 8:57pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Onwen identifies the wand as allowing the user to detect magic.

Out of Character: "Wand of Magic Detection: This wand has 3 charges. While holding it, you can expend 1 charge as an action to cast the detect magic spell from it. The wand regains 1d3 expended charges daily at dawn."

P.S. Once again, it should be noted that a half-dragon is not the same thing as a dragonborn, not by a long shot.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jun, 2017 - 3:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 319

" Ionneg, it must be destroyed. Remain here. " Lia opens the door wide again and step a few feet out of the doorway. " Everyone, please step out. I'm going to destroy the figurine. " Lia will wait till the room is clear then acts. Holding her amulet up high she calls upon Sune to destroy the evil figurine. A bolt of bright light surges from her hand towards the five headed dragon.

Out of Character: : It's funny that no one has posted here in the main and then Thomas and I post almost simultaneously doing pretty much the same thing. Between the two of us it should be destroyed *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:45pm

12th Jun, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 319

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will look to the wood elf and say softly, "Here let me help as well", before taking a moment to pray to Lathander with his eyes closing briefly. As he does so his hand begins to glow with a light, and looking to the figurine the Morningliege turns the palm towards it as three rays shot towards it.

Out of Character: Unless I am wrong, it appears Scorching Ray may be the strongest spell I have. Though that is with all three rays hitting it, so it may not be enough.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jun, 2017 - 6:48pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Scorching Ray (Attack) on D20 (+3): 7, 7, 13 (3 rolls)
  • Scorching Ray (Damage) on D6 (+3): 5, 8, 8, 5, 8, 5 (6 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.