Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 33 of 1199

Onwen nods and follows after Sir Onthar heading - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 4:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 33

Poljen continues to attack and move about like a madman, taking long, looping paths around the camp after each bandit is dispatched. Now he begins to laugh out loud as he darts about…

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul is just getting warmed up. He shouts out a roar and continues swinging.

Should he be cut down, he'll use his Relentless Endurance to maintain 1 HP and lie on the ground, in between the slain bodies, and contemplate his life choices.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 18th Jan, 2017 - 1:27am

Targul Results:
  • Attack roll on D20 (+7): 11, 11, 13, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (+5) on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 2, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Crit Dam on 26 or 27 on D6 (+0): 5, 1, 5, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Generic Save on D20 (+0): 15 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth surveys the battlefield. Confident, yet somehow slightly nervous. He sees a cluster of enemy combatants and decides to unleash a magical Hail of Thorns from his bow. An arrow flies at one bandit, then his neighbor. The area erupting in green cloud of chaos.

As the cloud clears, he levels his bow again and fires at anything still moving…
Note: That spell can be used as a bonus action. Creatures within range must make a DC13 Dexterity Save, taking only half damage on a successful save.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grimaces as the mare falls. " Poor horse. I regret I had to shoot you. " She walks towards the combat and begins chanting. Lia gestures towards the sorceress and a bright bolt of light shoots out at her. Lia then aims with her bow and fires another shot.

Specific Action: Cast guiding bolt then long bow shot in 2nd round.

Out of Character: : KN, if the spell hits it will grant you advantage in your next attack.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol sneers at the mage and attacks again. He will spend another ki point for flurry of blows again too. Same as before if he hits with his flurry of blows she will not be able to attack until after his next turn.

18th Jan, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

With concern on her face as she looks to Cratol, helping to make sure he can stay in the fight against the now rogue Lady Miruvial. Elyria offered what helped she could, with the magic she cast on the monk but as of yet fear actually going into battle with the sorceress.
-

Geoffroy had found himself held back from combat before, the cleric had finally caught up with the rest and those in battle. Having concern for his companions he hurried to join them, hoping to aid them and offer healing.

Calling to them he says, "Stay strong, may the light of Lathander offer his strength!" Geoffroy considers his next move, but seeing Targul laying in the ground he movies to heal his wounds after which he will stay near to help how he could.

"My apologies for not getting here sooner my friend, may you be able to arise fight again," Geoffroy says to his companion, giving an apologetic look, as the healing light moves through him.

Out of Character: My apologies for the mistakes I've made, but hopefully this is the last time I have to edit my post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jan, 2017 - 2:08pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Prayer of Healing on D8 (+2): 10, 8 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 33

Out of Character: : Thomaslee, just wanted you to know since you just got the book. It sounds like you are casting prayer of healing. It works like you intend but it takes 10 minutes to cast and to go into effect. When I first saw that spell I was thinking it was THE go to spell for now until I happened to see the casting time.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Jan, 2017 - 4:05am

18th Jan, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen nods and follows after Sir Onthar heading toward the battle at the southern camp, he glances back thinking that it is possible that Lady Miruvial is the source of the sound and wanting to confront her but he determines that he is probably needed more at the camp for the time being.

Once he is within range he will try to cast web in such a way to ensnare as many of the enemy as he can; he will layer the web across the ground (Fills a 20ft cube with a depth of 5 ft) trying to find any clusters of bandits within that 20ft radius. He will then resort to casting magic missile until he uses up the remaining 2 level 1 spell slots and then begin casting chill touch. He will remain near Sir Onthar in an attempt to use the paladin as a buffer against any retaliation,.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Magic Missile dam. on D4 (+1): 2, 3, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Magic Missile dam. on D4 (+1): 3, 3, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Chill Touch attack on D20 (+5): 16, 25 (2 rolls)
  • Chill touch damage on D8 (+0): 8, 8 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.