Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 324 of 1199

Knowing that Fay and some others are in the - Page 324 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 324

Fay listens to Lia and smiles at her, "Amillë, I shall follow thy orders explicitly. Fear not, no harm shall come to the Kobold from hand, nor any other if that is thy wish."

EDIT Fay moves forward slightly, looks at the elderly Kobold, and begins his entreaty in Draconic. "Mistress, we mean no harm to your wardlings. In point of fact, we would ask that you continue your duties. We will care for you or ensure someone does and the same goes for your brood. You will be rewarded with food stuff and coin afterwards if you desire.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:11am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A determined look on her face, the small creature shifts her weight from one foot to the other for a few moments before answering in a fairly high pitched voice. "You, you want them alive? Why? You must know by now what they were born to do."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:34am

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"We cannot kill creatures such as these. They are half human, as am I, and half majestic dragons. I well understand being between two worlds, yet truly of neither. These would be the same. We would raise them ourselves and let fate decide what they become."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 324 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She snorts, "That sentiment is going to get you killed softskin. I should do it myself, to squander the blood of the great ones by letting weak ones such as you raise them is an insult."

She looks down at her weapon, "But they would be alive"

Casting aside her spear, she looks back up at Fay with determination in her eyes and voice, "Tall one, swear that they will not be slaves, that they will not be forced to fight. Do this, and I will help you. Do not, and you may as well crush me now."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at the creature, "They shall not be slaves. They shall have freedom to choose. I vow this on the god of M'Lady Mother." He looks at her and says "This is not a vow I make lightly."

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shakily, she kneels before Fay and bows. Her voice and demeanor have changed drastically.

"Then this one accepts you as her new master. This one is known as Darsi. What are your commands?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 324

Lia watches this conversation with concern. It is so vital to get the kobold onboard with their plans. She knows so much more about how to handle the half dragons. Seeing her kneel before Fay, Lia grins proudly. " Well done, Ionneg. From the looks of things you did very well. "

Edited: Glancing at Geoffroy she says " We probably should leave Fay in here with his new friend. The rest of us can go to the room with that monstrosity that is eating the corpses. That is the last danger in here. Then some can check on the prisoners and the others can start getting all the half dragons and eggs to the wagons. That's what I'm thinking anyways Geoffroy. " She awaits everyone's answer.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:03pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 324

Knowing that Fay and some others are in the next room, Velon speaks up loudly and asks "What should we do with all of these eggs?" "I wonder what the orb is for. Fay, could you ask her?" He is close to the door in hopes that Fay, Geoffroy, Lia, etc. Can hear him, but tries to stay out of sight from anyone in the nursery so as not to upset the kobold mother.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.