Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 325 of 1199

As Fay finishes his instructions to Darsi - Page 325 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 325

Fay looks at the Kobold in a whole new way, "This creature has courage and honor" he thinks to himself. "Mistress Darsi" he says, "For that is how thee shall be addressed if ye agree, first and foremost you are charged with the wellbeing of these, your charges" he indicates with a sweeping motion all the eggs. "If any would harm them I charge thee to come to me or meh Lady Mother." Fay indicates Lia. "If we be not there I shall appoint another responsible for their safety. Next, we shall be transporting them to a safer location, ye shall help in that. Last for now, explain what is yon orb's function?"

Fay turns to Lia, "Amillë, please do not forget the torture room. I had not the time to search it properly yestereve during me scouting"

Out of Character: Group, are we sending the eggs to Greenest? Are we keeping them with us? We need to decide.

Daishain, will they be cared for there Daishain? If not, Fay thinks he could send them to his family in Yartar. They would be well cared for there… and so would Darsi. Although his father and brothers would think it strange, they would accept I think. This last part, the reaction of Fay's family, is of course, up to you.

EDIT Cinder, I was typing as you were posting, hence the duplicate questions.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:16pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hearing Fay's words on who Darsi can go to if any tries to harm the hatchlings and infants, Geoffroy adds, "Also, if I may offer, tell her that she can also come to me. If I learn that any seek to harm those so defenseless, not even the infinite layers of the Abyss can protect them." The Morningliege's expression was serious, showing his feelings on the matter.

Looking to Lia, he continues, "Yes, lets go and check the other rooms. There may still be a few alive." Yet there was one other consideration on this as Geoffroy continues, "Though if that room with body has some creature to defeat, lets be careful." The Morningliege especially didn't wish to see the fair wood elf before him to become harmed as she was before, looking to Fay and remembering how the young wood elf had reacted to seeing his mother almost killed.

Though with one final thought he will add these as final words to Fay, "Ask Mistress Darsi if there might be any other hatcheries and if so if she knows where." If there was others, they could probably have a few forces sent out to attack these areas and continue to disrupt this line fo planning.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:42pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Darsi stands and says, "In order to hatch, the blood of the dragon must be infused with the magic of its bloodline. The orb acts as a substitute for the magic of a nurturing parent. Remove it, or remove the eggs from its influence, and that ends. Those close to hatching will still do so, the others will enter a dormant state in which they cease growing, but do not die either."

"The fullblooded eggs of a great one can remain for years, even decades, in that state if need be. The halfbloods, I do not know. I would not risk more than a few months if at all possible."

With a slightly shaking hand, she indicates the oversized barrels by the wall, "We will need those, and I will need assistance keeping them filled. Fresh meat and goat's milk are my bulk requirements. There are other things required, but those are easily gathered. With your permission, I would dump what is in there now and replace it. They put something in that causes the little ones to grow faster than is natural. I had no say in the matter."

Out of Character: where is the group heading next? Corpse dump or torture room?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:50pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 325 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Let's have Tallis and others work with Darsi to load the infants. As for the eggs, I don't think we have enough wagons to move them all now. What say you all on either destroying them now or leaving them and sending wagons back for them as soon as possible? I vote the latter, although your thoughts on who can safely raise almost 400 half-dragons is a concern. That can be decided later, I suppose."

Out of character: Daishain said we don't have the capacity to bring the eggs, unless of course someone has an out of the box idea like a magical solution. Let's make a decision and move on.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen adds, "Let's check the corpse room. And I know little of magic, but would Cratol's magic bag be able to hold some eggs?"

Out of Character: : I thought Daishain said it could hold 64 cubic feet which, assuming the eggs are roughly basketball-sized, means 65 or so eggs…

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay hears Velon and replies, "Nay, we will destroy the eggs not. I gave this Kobold my word and back on it I shan't go. We must find a way. I know Sir Velon you knew this not since in Draconic I spoke those words." He looks to Geoffroy and Lia for confirmation. "If safe they be dormant for a few months then we should transport them quickly when we can get wagons. Mayhaps Yartar under the protection of me father and brothers be an option. Passing strange they will think this request of me but I believe they will see it carried out."

He turns to Darsi and switching to Draconic, "This one is has offered his protection as well" he indicates Geoffroy. "We will see that no harm comes to your charges."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 325

The Quiet Shadow says...

"You will need to be careful how we transport the infants and eggs, given how they are likely to have a more fragile condition and we want to avoid them being harmed whiled moved," Geoffroy adds, before then emphasizing, "We will not destroy the eggs, if we must we shall leave them for now so be it but I will see no harm brought to them."

Looking to Poljen he says, "Okay then, how about we split up with a few of us going to the corpse room and others going to the torture room? If there is any trouble found though, we retreat and plan how to handle the problem." Geoffroy says this in consideration of what had happened before, not wanting to take more risk then needed and for them to be all together in battle.

Turning then to Fay he says, "Yes, we can leave them dormant for now, though a way of providing the magic needed will need to be considered. Perhaps mimicking the orb they have here. See if your family is willing and if they will have the protection needed." The Morningliege wants to make sure everything is properly planned and figured out.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2017 - 5:02pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 325

As Fay finishes his instructions to Darsi and prepares to leave the room for a few moments to check out the torture room with his friends, he casually inquires of Darsi, "Does thee know if there be any more of these chambers located elsewhere and where that mayest be if so Mistress Darsi?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.