Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 333 of 1199

Poljen says, "Yes, the caravans are probably - Page 333 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 333

" Well done Velon. Most impressive. You are right. We need to get moving. We can't take these eggs right now due to lack of space. If we retrieve those wagons from the caravan that left recently however… "

Lia looks at the others. " We have searched everything that there is to search. Oh yes.. Poljen mentioned something about if that roper could be guarding something. We will have to mention that to Geoffroy as well. For now let's find the others and discuss our options. I feel time is slipping by us here now. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jun, 2017 - 7:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will also take a couple eggs and place them in with the orb. Then follow everyone back outside to the freed prisoners.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Darsi insists on picking out the eggs that are too close to hatching to go dormant. It takes a while, but she ends up with about two dozen. You do manage to find space for these on the wagons. Cratol can fit another five eggs in his pack, but it is only safe to stick dormant eggs within. If one were to hatch, the hatchling would suffocate.

Presently, everyone and everything is gathered outside. Tallis is ready to lead the prisoners back to Greenest.

The party can join her, go chasing after the caravan disguised as merchants, or trail Cyanwrath's army.

It is already afternoon, but few seem inclined to wait until tomorrow to leave this place behind.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 333 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well, what does everyone think? I say we let Tallis return the prisoners and we pursue the caravan. We need the wagons after all. I will communicate with our allies after we decide this. With my sending spell I will inform them of the half dragon plot, where the army is going now and our plans. " Lia stands there with a half smile on her face.

Mari looks down. She wishes to contribute and doesn't think she has much so far. Remembering the poison she smiles. Maybe it is time to use a little of that.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:49pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Wagons for the eggs would be most useful, never mind disrupting another part of Cyanwrath's plans. The caravan is thus very tempting. It does pain me to think of leaving the next town to be attacked without the Blaze there to defend it, though. How many lives will be lost?"

Velon adds more quietly, with a somber expression "I do wish we could help the male slaves, too… " He looks very concerned at this, looking down and away, getting lost in his own thoughts.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol will wait for the rest to get ready he is wanting to go after the wagons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 333

The Quiet Shadow says...

On finding out what has happen, of the betrayal of the necromancer, Geoffroy slammed the side of his fist against the tree. He was angry, as the man had allowed himself to trust Onwen despite what the Morningliege suspected involving his practice of magic.

Yet he didn't say anything after his initial words of disbelief, no Geoffroy just wrapped up his hand of he had gotten it to bleed before saying, "I say we try going after the caravans, see about trying to get the wagons so we can try to get the rest of the eggs before others come for them."

"As such, I offer we let Tallis take the prisoners back to Greenest and we continue," Geoffroy gives his thoughts, before with some consideration continuing, "Though wait before coming up with an attack until after getting a full rest for each of us."

Out of Character: if I need to roll for damage that's fine, just let me know what I need a roll.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:33pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 333

Poljen says, "Yes, the caravans are probably our best bet. They have fewer enemies, and a much greater reward for our effort. We can bring the people of Greenest much of their treasure." He glances at the sun. "We certainly can not catch them tonight. But we must make haste as best we can. Maybe even travel a bit after dark, if our tracking will hold up. Though without Tallis tracking might be difficult. But let us try!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.