Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 335 of 1199

"Don't want to make the other - Page 335 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 335

Lia's eye are shining as she finishes communicating with Qatar. She addresses the group. " Great news. Our friendly army has been redirected to protect Winebridge. They should be there and waiting for Cyanwrath 's force. No more prisoners for them. It looks like you might not get your rematch Poljen. " Lia laughs happily.

Out of Character: : I can finally prepare another 3rd level spell other than Sending *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:31am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks curious. "So how large is the reinforcement army? It might be enough to drive off the enemy, but not destroy them. You and Tallis saw it. How many swords are they?"

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon is eager to rest by the fire (If they are having one) and enjoy some of the ale and rations found in the cave. He tends to his wounds, his sword, and his armor in preparation for what may come next.

During the next break in conversation he sits down near Lia. "Lia, I interrupted you yesterday. You may commence with the compliments now." He leans back with a grin, putting his hands behind his head and stretching out his legs.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 335 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Lia can relay that the two armies are roughly equal in numbers. But the force from Iraebor appeared better armed and trained, don't include so much as a single kobold to pad their numbers, and includes enough heavy cavalry to chase down most of the enemy force if they scatter.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins and shakes his head. "I will be sorry to miss such a battle. But what we do is also important." Then he smiles even wider. "And the enemy is short one dragon, eh? HA!"

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

" They have about the same amount that Cyanwrath's force has. However they have no weaker troops such as kobolds in their ranks. The force has enough heavy cavalry to keep them from escaping. It will be nice to have them wiped out. " Lia smiles grimly.

Seeing Velon sitting next to her she laughs. " I'm glad to see you have such confidence. I'm sorry to say but I already gave you all the compliments I had. " She winks at him. " I like your sense of humor and wit. You are a welcome addition to our adventuring group. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 335

Cratol will do his nightly exercises before crawling under his hand cart. He will take mid on night watch as he has the eyes that allow him to see in the dark.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 335

"Don't want to make the other men jealous, fair Lia? Very wise." Velon laughs and closes his eyes as he sits back to rest. He's happy to take any watch that is left.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.