Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 336 of 1199

Fay looks at Poljen and thinks on what he - Page 336 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 336

Fay volunteers for whatever watch they give him. He sees Velon flirting with his mother. He starts to say something but thinks better of it. Instead he walks over, sits down right betwen Velon and Lia, squeezing in tightly, and slaps his hand on Velon's knee. "So tell me good sir, thee are what, two, three years me junior? Just checking in case I need to start calling you father, or little brother." He smiles at Velon genuinely and waits to see his reaction to Fay's humor while addressing Mari,

"So M'Lady Mari, what say we double date with these two?"

Later that evening he sees Mari again in a more private setting, "I have been watching thee. Something bothers thee deeply. I can not have spent so much with thee and not gotten to know thee. May I help thee? This be Fay asking Mari with no expectations of return M'Lady."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ha!" Velon bursts out, laughing harder than most other times Fay has seen. He's most amused at Fay 'protecting' his mother by sitting in between, even more than his words. "From what little I know of elves, I think you have me in years, Faevalor." He hands him a cup of ale. "A brother I will take, though" he says in a more genuine tone. "Or perhaps several," he says, raising his cup in a circular motion as he looks around at the members of the Blaze.

16th Jun, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy watches the interactions between Lia and Velon, confused somewhat why he felt bothered by it. The Morningliege did not generally pay attention to such things, but for some reason he felt himself watching.

When he saw Fay get between the two he was actually relieved, though Geoffroy again wasn't sure why this would be the case. Still the man feels a chuckle at the interactions and dismisses any thoughts he may have on it.

Walking over he says, "I am willing to take one of the watches, as long as I can still get a full nights rest." Considering those there Geoffroy continues, "What may be going on here?" The Morningliege tried to hide any of what was going through his mind before.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 336 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr keeps the watch with Cratol, remaining quietly sitting by the fire and discreetly watching the young monk while he meditates in his corner. Both of them are silent and watchful, preparing for the fight to come.

She stares at the fire, lost in thoughts only known to her kind…

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia flushes slightly at Fay's words and action. She slides over to give him more room. " Thank you for your concern Fay. Velon and I were just getting to know each other a little bit. I like to know people that I'm adventuring with. I have found that he has quite the sense of humor. He isn't nearly as stuffy as I originally thought. " She laughs.

Mari finds herself alone with Fay. Hearing his question she doesn't respond for a moment. " Faevalor, I'm frustrated. I've never really known a home. Moved from place to place… I've been looking for some kind of purpose other than stealing purses to survive. I just… " She starts walking off. " I'm sorry. I need to go. " She heads off swiftly in the night towards the camp.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group gets up and presses on. You make good time, and right about when it is time to rest once more, you can see dots on the horizon that are likely your prey.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 336

Out of Character: : Assuming we have no trouble during the night…

In Character: :

As the group began preparing to break camp, Poljen says to everyone, "Something has just occurred to me. I know our plans, and I have been all in favor of them, are to hit the caravan and take back the riches to Greenest. But now we know this enemy, a con-spear-a-see? It is far and wide. Maybe by following them we can find other groups of this sect that worships the many-headed dragon. I am not saying we should do so. But we should consider it as we try to find the caravan."

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 336

Fay looks at Poljen and thinks on what he says. "Ye may be right" Fay thinks to himself. Still, it isn't his place yet to voice his opinion. One day, perhaps soon, but not yet. He decides he will let Lia know he agrees with Poljen at his first opportunity.

At some point before they espy the convoy that evening he catches Lia more or less out of earshot, "Amillë, I pray I did not embarrass thee yestereve." He comes close and whispers in her ear. Then he continues, "Pollen made good sense about possibly following the convoy. But this is not my decision to make. Not yet. I keep silent on matters pertaining to the Blaze. I hope ye understand"

Then he moves close to Mari, "Good Lady, I cannot say I understand how thee feels, for home I had. Yet I woulds't tell thee friends you have found, and more like family. And a building not be a home without family." Then he goes silent, simply staying by her.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Jun, 2017 - 11:32am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.