Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 337 of 1199

On the question of upbringing brought up by - Page 337 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 337

Cratol indicates that he would want to get closer to the caravan and attack it to get the good back and take them to Greenest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles at Fay. Hearing his whisper her brows raise. " That's interesting. All of this could pose problems. " She almost says something else then stops herself. " As to the idea of following the caravan. It is a good idea. The only problem is we don't really have any dedicated trackers. I feel like sooner or later they will spot us doing that. Plus we need the wagons to retrieve those eggs. Those are priceless. It concerns me to leave them there for too long. "

Mari looks away from Fay. " Faevalor… you don't understand. If I told you more you would never want to speak to me again. Trust me on that. "

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon would spend this time on the trail of the caravan trying to get to know each member of the Blaze. He'd check in on how Poljen is feeling about things if he'll speak on it, and attempt to speak with the silent faction of the group, Cratol and Nyzahr. He'd ask each of them where they are from and how they ended up meeting the others, to start.

Velon would also suggest that a truth spell or some simple… leverage… could persuade one of the caravan members to talk. At least one should be left alive.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 337 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will tell Velon that he does not know where he is from really. He grew up in a monastery that is all he can remember of his life until an attack showed just how undisciplined he was and he was sent away to learn control of himself. He met the others and has been a part of them for a while now. He is not used to talking as most of the time growing up silence was encouraged.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon would tell Cratol that they have a bit more in common than he realized, as he too is an orphan. Their paths are very different from there as he grew up on the streets and ended up in the military, but just recently he did find a good home and mentor. Like Cratol, however, that was all taken away suddenly by an attack. He's pretty sure it was these same followers of Tiamat.

Velon would add that unlike Cratol's silence, he has always tried to maintain his sense of humor. There have been periods where this was tough to do, but it is much easier now. Bahamut has given him a sense of purpose and the Blaze gives him faith that he may not have to to do it all alone.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol smiles and simply says "My silence is something I need to work on. With it I have already lost more than I care to mention." He goes back to just pulling his handcart.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 337

Velon leaves Cratol to himself, but adds "Silence may be something I need to work on, too" with a warm smile.

At some point he'd approach Nyzahr with the message spell in hopes of amusing her a bit. "Hello curious one, may I sit with you?"

16th Jun, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 337

The Quiet Shadow says...

On the question of upbringing brought up by Velon, he will get this reply from Geoffroy, "My sister and I both grew up in a life of minor nobility, which led to me having a certain arrogance common to noble youth as well a temper to match. Caused trouble because of my passion and how quickly I could come to anger. Yet I mellowed out quite a bit with the help of the court priest Father Amaury, a cleric of Lathander." There was much more to it then that, but will pause for a moment as he waves his squire over.

With Elyria by his side, he takes her in for a surprising half hug before Geoffroy continues, "Though despite my follies of youth there was that which I still held dear, such as my family and especially my young sister who I would do anything for. It was at her request that I continue meeting with Father Amaury."

With a chuckle, the Morningliege continues, "Which led me to put aside my training as a knight so as to go into the clergy. This all helped me to become more quiet and calm then I had before, a much more balanced temperament." Geoffroy was glad of this, though his anger hadn't completely left him with his bandaged hand as proof.

He pauses, looking to his sister before finishing with the words, "Yet on deciding it was time to go on my own adventures, a certain someone wanted to come with me. Thus, the choice in her becoming my squire." Geoffroy's fondness for his sister was clear, though it was also clear Elyria's embarrassment in bring brought into this conversation.

"Brother please, you don't give yourself enough credit," Elyria says softly, though more put off guard because of how long it has been since Geoffroy hasdshown such words or affection openly with others around.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:15pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.