Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 338 of 1199

Lia hastily makes sure that she is clean for - Page 338 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 338

Lia responds to Velon. " I can prepare a zone of truth spell for tomorrow. It makes it almost impossible to tell a lie. Someone will tell the truth when their intention is to lie. "

Lia informs him about her childhood in the High Forest. She explains how she ran away, met Fay's father and the subsequent pregnancy. " My parents despise humans and forced me to give him up or they would abandon me to likely starvation as a child. They were embarrassed that I was pregnant and was still considered a child and doubly so that it was by a human. So I lost Fay. I never stopped thinking about him. Ten years ago I set out to find him but the trail was cold. That's when I ran into this motley group. " She smiles. " They are my family now. I dedicated my life to making this world better for my missing son. Then I found him. Sune truly blessed us. " She smiles glowingly as she speaks of this.

" Sune has been very good to me. I was in Baldur's Gate and needed something to eat. I stole a cleric of Sune's outfit and pretended to be a cleric of Sune. It worked for a time. Then they found me out. They gave me a second chance and let me do penances. The elders eventually told me that I was touched by Sune. I was able to become a cleric. I'm blessed by Sune in all ways. " Lia smiles happily.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:38pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When you break camp in the morning, the caravan is still in sight just barely over the horizon. You could catch them today fairly easily at their present pace.

They're heading steadily northwest at the moment. If allowed to continue, they will likely hit the Uldoon Trail late tomorrow. The obvious destinations from there would be Amn or Baldur's Gate.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I hope I can go back in time… because I'm going to!

Before leaving the cave area, Fay talks to Leosin. Knowing a bit about the Harpers due to his training and also where he comes from, he asks if there is anything he can do to get word to them. He tells Leosin about Lia's link to the reinforcing army and if that would help get him in contact with his friends.

Fay let's the others know what Leosin relates to him and all he told Leosin.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 338 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr smiles and tilts her head to the side with curiosity as Velon sends her the Message in the same manner she has been known to use.

She throws hi a quick question:
- Fire Beard Knows The Silent Language Of The Banished As Well, This One Is Curious To Know How… This One Is Forbidden To Utter Vocal Sounds Of Meaning Unless Attracting The Ear Of The Mistress Of Misfortune, Yet Firebeard Does Not Carry A Similar Burden And Wishes To Use The Silent Method As Well ? Earth-Planars Are Confusing This One, Their Ways Are Such Marvel And Mystery.

She then gives him a small wink, before she very candidly sends forth a flow of deeply disturbing images of Beshaba's Infernal plane and her creation by a mysterious Dark Mage to infiltrate the Goddess of Misfortune's Kingdom.

Her tale gets somewhat muddled after she enters Beshaba's Palace and is discovered and taken to the Goddess herself. Velon has the feeling that either she is not showing him all that occurred between this point and her arrival to Baldur's Gate, or she has lost access to these particular memories somehow.

As for "Parenthood", she seems utterly oblivious to the concept. Nevertheless, a quick image of Ishtaret flashes in her mind's eye.

Out of Character:

Nyzahr is staying close to Velon and Poljen as they ride towards the caravan, her crossbow loaded is at the ready as they close in on their prey.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen asks the group, "So, should we hit them as soon as possible today, on the trail? Or wait until they make camp and some are asleep?"

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This time Fay speaks up, "Methinks as soon as they stop, before they set guards. Me pa always told me and me brothers that when an army stops it be at its most vulnerable. It should be the same with this convoy. We should move in fast and from two or three directions. They will be disorganized and confused."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 338

Poljen nods. "I just wish we had a way to really scout them out. How many outriders or scouts do they set? Do they leave any behind to watch their backs? Things such as that make for a better strike. I doubt I have time to befriend a wild bird… " He mounts up and is ready to ride with his comrades.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 338

Lia hastily makes sure that she is clean for the new day. With her skin shining she is fit to pray to Sune. Examining herself in her mirror once more she smiles and mounts up ready for pursuit. " This shall be a glorious day. More justice will be done. I like Fay's idea of hitting them when they are confused. Coming from different directions sounds good as well. We have to catch them totally off guard and take a lot of them out immediately. If we split up and how we are split up I will leave to our military experts. " She grins and rides along.

Mari is very quiet and withdrawn. She seems to have possibly some sort of inner turmoil. Mari rides alongside Lia and checks her equipment thoroughly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.