Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 35 of 1199

Targul breaths a little sigh of relief that - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2017 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 35

Cratol keeps working at bringing the lady down. While he does not always hit her he knows that distracting her can help give others time to join in.

He will spend another ki point for added attacks Two rounds of attacks listed flurry of blows if hit will cause her to not be able to attack until after his next turn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

South Camp, round six

Cahleth produces another storm of green shrapnel, when it settles, the last three archers are down.

Geoffroy heals Targul once more, but both he and his barbarian counterpart miss their targets.

Sir Onthar bursts out of some underbrush, running as hard as he can in your direction, followed by nearly everyone else.

Round seven

Cahleth kills a man about to strike the badly injured Targul.

Onwen webs the area around Poljen, hopelessly entangling the two around him.

The last bandits catch sight of this display of magic, and realizing the situation they are in as your backup rushes to surround them, every last one still capable throws down their weapon. One of them tries to run, but is quickly brought down.

[3 men left, all of whom have surrendered. Targul is healed for 7, then takes another 3 damage. They managed to miss everyone else this time. Poljen passed his save to avoid being caught in Onwen's webbing.]

Caravan, round four

Cratol strikes Miruvial several times, leaving her visibly woozy. Lia misses with her arrow.

Abdel, the guard who shot the sorceress a few moments ago, closes in and strikes her with his axe.

Miruvial holds out her hand, and both Cratol and Abdel disappear in a sheet of flame. When it clears, the latter is down on the ground, whisps of smoke rising from his jerkin.

Round five

Cratol gets in two good strikes to the stomach and chin, and Miruvial is left entirely open for Lia's arrow, which sinks deeply into her chest. The sorceress stares down in shock, coughs up a fair amount of blood, and collapses.

[Cratol passed his reflex save and thus only took 6 fire damage. Both Abdel and Miruvial are still alive for the moment. Abdel will survive without immediate medical care, Miruvial will not. Kntoran, check your class abilities. Nothing you have prevents your target from attacking on their turn, though attacks of opportunity are another matter. What I think you are thinking of simply prevents the target from using reactions (5E's equivalent of immediate actions)]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Jan, 2017 - 11:31pm

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia breaths a sigh of relief as she sees the sorceress fall. She races over by Cratol, the fallen sorceress and Abdel. " I will tend to you in just a moment Cratol. We must save those that are dying first. Can you check on the sorceress' guards to see if any are still alive? I do not have the power yet to raise the dead. I can only aid the living. "

Lia looks at the dying Sorceress. " You were wrong about us judging you today. You are an affront to Sune and to life in general. We gave you one chance in spite of you harming members of our group. You took other lives. I'm not going to heal you now and risk other lives being taken. I value life. I'm choosing the lives of our group over you. Sune is waiting to judge you now. " Lia looks at the sorceress to make sure she isn't capable of attacking again. She then walks over to Abdel. The cleric makes sure to never turn her back to the sorceress. Lia pulls out her healers kit and begins tending Abdel while waiting to hear from Cratol about the others.

Out of Character: : Lia will observe Miruviel. If she tries any action she will target her again. She will stop anyone from aiding the sorceress. I don't know how many hit die Abdel has so I only added one for hit due. Feel free to aid the bonus for more levels if he has more than that.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees the rest of their foes either throw down their weapons, or attempt to flee and pay the price. He raises his weapon and shield and once more cries out in triumph. "Yaaahh! The Last of The Snow Leopards has survived another battle against great odds, thanks to his comrades, his new family, The Silver Blaze!"

He drops his arms, and feels the fatigue of all the exertion of the day catching up with him. He looks to Onthar and gestures at the camp. "Make sure we get out share of the booty retrieved from these blackguards!" He begins to poke around the tents and piles of equipment, looking for money and treasure.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once the final ruffians throw down their blades, Cahleth rushes in to check on his mates. "Good work in there, way to stand bravely despite being outnumbered. And thanks Geoffroy for ahowing up just in time… really bailed us out."

Cahleth then makes sure the men who surrendered are properly bound and questioned. He makes a point to recover any salvage arrows that he can. While comving the battlefiled he'll also keep an eye out for anything of interest (Investigation below).

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The sorceress' face shows growing panic as she finds herself unable to do anything. By the time Lia finishes tending to Abdel's wounds, she is staring at nothing, as her fight to keep drawing breath has ended.

Miruvial's other guard will be fine, a halfling by the name of Olav. He was rendered unconscious in the concussive blast, but took little actual harm.

At the southern camp, Sir Onthar is kneading his temples, "I congratulate you on the victory, but I don't suppose one of you could explain why you chose to attack this group on your own, when assistance was so close behind? Never mind, lets just wrap this up and get moving. I get the feeling we have another mess to clean up back at the wagons."

The search of the camp and fallen turns up little of interest. Cheap gear, small amounts of coin, etc. You do find a book in the tent being used as a barracks, but it turns out to be full of bad poetry. There is a fair stock of provisions, including plenty of smoked venison. Of greatest interest is the longbow being used by the woman Cahleth brought down. It appears to have been carved from a fine piece of bog oak, is particularly well made, and counts as a masterwork weapon (+1 to attack rolls.)

Sar'ai has not quite reached the halfway point between the North Camp and the caravan when Elanna brings word that the fight ahead of her appears to be over. Keep going, or return to the camp and check it out further?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 35

The Quiet Shadow says...

He shakes his head as he considers Cahleth, before saying, "Well since a certain lovely wood elf isn't here to watch over you, I knew that I'd be needed." Geoffroy was just glad he made it in time to help.

"The SIlver Blaze has often rushed head long into danger, when it may well be safer to wait," Geoffroy says with a chuckle, before looking to them and saying, "It has often felt like it was more then myself and Lia could handle. Admittedly, I have not been immune to such foolhardy." He offers a sheepish look of apology to Sir Onthar.
-
Passing by Lia, a certain squire says to the wood elf, "I just want to talk with her." Elyria points to the sorceress, before continuing as she assures, "Nothing more." Which was true, but the young woman wanted to see to something. Considering she says, "I may need you help to stabilize her at least, if you are willing. Please, Lia will you allow such?"

The sorceress was vain, selfish, and uncaring of the harm to others but perhaps there was still a chance. Yet this was only if she made the choice would there even the possibility of change before life left her. Though she knew her brother and Lia might disagree, the young squire was considering the final fate of the woman before her. Yet, Elyria would not move to help her unless she had the wood elf agree.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2017 - 2:06pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Persuasion on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

19th Jan, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

The Terror says...

Targul breaths a little sigh of relief that the battle is over. "I need to get some better armor." He thinks to himself.

He'll proceed to help search the southern encampment to make sure that everything has been discovered. Once that job is complete, he'll ask, "Did anybody find anything at the mass grave that Sar'ai mentioned? It could hold some clues as to who has ordered this mess and why."

If anybody else is interested in doing so, Targul will accompany them to the site to see what might be found.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.