Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 36 of 1199

Lia's search of Miruvial's - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2017 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 36

Lia shakes her head. " I cannot Elyria. She will be judged in the afterlife. We cannot take the chance that she has a change of heart. She would say whatever you want to hear to be allowed to live. Our group is in enemy territory journeying to a city besieged. We can't afford to have an enemy amongst us. If we were in a city we could then turn her over to the authorities for judgement. We don't have that luxury here. She has already escaped from her captors once. I will not risk that again. I'm sorry. "

Lia begins searching the sorceress' clothing and her saddlebags on her mare. She is looking for anything of use, particularly her spellbook.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Jan, 2017 - 2:51pm

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Yet she can still be used to this party," Elyria tries to argue, despite having been attacked by the sorceress as she tries to offer a reason, "She may be vain, selfish, and care only for herself but perhaps giving her the mercy of life will allow her to put things in perspective."

Seeing the life slowly draining from Miruvial, knowing that it may be too late already but still wishing to try she says, "If she refuses or tries anything again, kill her. I just… Feel we should try."

Feeling unsure, since she did respect both Lia and her brother, trusting their judgement but believing it was right, she continues, "I want to give her a second chance, her life if she is simply willing to admit her guilt and show a willingness to act different."

The young woman know, if the wood elf refuses, there was no chance. She knew Geoffrot would refuse adamantly, so this is her only chance.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2017 - 3:04pm

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth inspects the bow and tosses it over his shoulder. He'll present it to the group. If no one else wants to claim it, he'll gladly make use of it.

He respectfully explains himself to Onthar, noting that with all that was happening, he didn't feel there was time to deliberate or delay. It was a risky move, but with the information present, the time seemed right to strike.

Cahleth then slowly touches makes his way around, checking in on the other members of the Blaze and getting filled in on the parts of the action he missed.

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 36 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai slows down as she finally reaches the camp and sees one of Geoffroy's squires pleading with Lia to help the dying sorceress, obviously to no avail.
"It would appear that there is a differing of opinion on the 'usefulness' she," Sar'ai motions toward Lady Miruvial, "Could provide us on this mission, squire." The half-drow moves over to the dying woman, her voice becoming slightly deeper and serious, "And I happen to be on the side that thinks her 'usefulness' has come to an end."
Sar'ai pulls her hand-crossbow out and fires a bolt between the Lady's eyes.
"There. No more need for this discussion… "

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen would probably not saunter up to the conversation regarding the sorceress until after she has the bolt between her eyes, seeing that he smirks "Well that's a shame" he says in a sarcastic tone "And we were just getting to know each other, she seemed to be such a lovely person. Did she zig when she should have zagged?"

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

The squire sighs, before saying, "As you wish, I just felt I should try. I understand though, and she did almost kill Geoffroy." Elyria smiles weakly, though it leaves her face as she glanced one more time at the now very died sorceress.

She goes to check on her brother's equipment, making sure everything was in order for his return as she seemed quite contemplative in manner. Elyria did not say another word, but may talk if spoken to. She even tried to hum a tone, looking to keep herself busy.
---
Geoffroy looked in the direction of the caravan, before saying, "We should probably head back, see how much damage the sorceress caused. I hope she did not get away or not too many had died by her action." He had some concern, not only for his sister but for Lia as well.

The cleric still felt anger towards Miruvial, and hope to see a proper punishment decided if she hadn't gotten herself killed. Looking to his companions he says, "We could all use some rest and healing as well." The Morninglord allows himself a small smile.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2017 - 12:37am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 36

Poljen say to Onthar, "They sent out that small patrol, and when we arrived they had weapons to hand but were not quite ready for a battle. We decided to attack because if they kept waiting to hear from the patrol, they would be more on their guard. 'Fortune favors the bold,' my mother used to tell me. So bold we were." He pauses then looks at Cahleth as he inspects the fine longbow. "Targul and I figured we could keep most of their attention on ourselves, and between us, and Cahleth's keen eye, they would have little chance." After one last pause he adds with a tiny grin, "And we knew you were close behind. Ha!" He then helps carry the provisions and gear that might be worth selling, though he also thinks the basic weapons might be useful to the people of Greenest for whatever is to come. "Let us make sure we take everything of use. A town under siege can use almost anything." As he walks he is chewing on some smoked venison.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

Lia's search of Miruvial's belongings at first turns up mostly items of questionable use on a journey like this. Fine clothing, jewelry, perfumes, etc.

On closer inspection, two pieces of her jewelry worn on her person appear to be enchanted. A bracelet and a ring. Gently wrapped up inside her saddlebag is also a thick glass jar full of what appears to be sand.

Buried at the bottom of her saddlebag, tucked inside a small pouch, is a thin notebook. It is filled with extremely detailed notes on other members of the caravan, their capabilities, their weaknesses, general ideals, and behavior. It includes some items that had been kept secret, such as Elyria's gender, and the fact that Blackjack and Frel are in a rough sort of romantic relationship.

As Lia is perusing Miruvial's notes, the group which went to raid the south camp returns bearing prisoners and lootz. Everyone is back together for now.

(P.S. No, the notebook doesn't out Onwen's secrets).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:47am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.