Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 352 of 1199

Fay sits quietly next to Lia. He smiles some, - Page 352 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 5:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 352

The man before Oswald simply says, "You know of the group that defended Greenest a few months ago yes? A respected associate of ours needs their assistance for a particular task. He mentioned they would likely need skilled agents to assist them, said among other things that one capable of handling the undead would be of particular use. We're also sending Jack here." With this he indicates a wiry human also seated at the table. (Ash, if you wish to introduce yourself further, this is your cue) "I'm afraid that there is not much more I can tell you at present, only that this will be a dangerous undertaking. If you accept, there will be a gathering at the Yawning Portal in Waterdeep. Ask for Silas. You'll be told more there."

Poppo:

The beautiful singing of the elven ghost that haunts this tavern can be heard faintly as Poppo enters the place. It is quiet as such establishments go. After looking around for a time, the halfling spots a group that could very well be them. A large group of people that are almost certainly adventurers of some description, based on their gear and garb, sit around a table in one of the side rooms. (This is everyone on the team save for Cratol and the newcomers)

Main Group:

Fay and Lia have just returned from their journey north, bringing word of a disturbing attack in the Misty Forest. You have gathered in the Elfsong Tavern for a bit of quiet privacy while you discuss the offer extended by Cratol, to set up shop in his family's home. An odd looking halfling enters the main room, and seems to be observing you.

Cratol:

Around two months after the liberation of Redcliffe, an odd messenger arrives. It looks a bit like a cross between a housecat and an owl. It sets down near the front door of the keep and asks for Cratol by name. It bears a scroll with the following message:

"Greetings, I extend my congratulations on reclaiming your home, as well as your name. I have information you may wish to hear. You were among a group that fought the Cult of Dragonkind. Are you willing to fight them again? I cannot share too much via messenger, but I can inform you of a way to foil them once more. If you wish to hear it, meet me at the Yawning Portal in Waterdeep in two months time. Your friends will receive a similar invitation."

"Lilly can answer a few questions, and will take your response back to me"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles in amazement. " I can't get over Cratol. Who would have guessed this? Good for him. I'm happy for him. So what does everyone think?"

Mari is listening with surprise to this news. The months since their last mission seem to have brought her peace. She is relaxed and happier by all appearances. Mari feels as if she is being watched and looks to the doorway. Seeing the halfling she interrupts Lia. " We are being watched. That halfling in the doorway seems to have great interest in us. Could be a spy.... Not a very good one but still. " A smile lights up her face but she loosens both of her short swords in their scabbards all the same.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jul, 2017 - 9:29pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol tells Lilly. "I want to know more of what we can do against that cult. Tell your master that I will be there."

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 352 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The strange creature replies, "Of course sir, do you have any questions before I depart?"

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo ordered a mug of mead (It was still early in the day) and a side glass of water. Putting some copper on the counter, he took a hearty drink of the mead and gave his lips a satisfied smack before turning his attention to the cup of water. Looking about he then gingerly took a small frog from his pocket and plunked him into the cup. Leaning forward he said, "There ya go, Goliath. Have a good swim and get the road dust off yourself. At least one of us will get a bath in."
While he watched his frog taking a bath he took side glances at the group in the private room. There certainly were a lot of them but then again, they had slain a dragon so he supposed they needed a lot of people. Hopefully, they would have room for one more.
Just then he spied one of the group members looking at him and then leaning in to talk to another one. Halfway through a gulp, he pulled the cup away to give the woman a wave and a big smile. He then mimed pointing to himself and then to the group with a questioning look on his face.

6th Jul, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

"It is impressive," Geoffroy admits, glad for his friend before offering to the Blaze, "To gain such an inheritance is something few have the opportunity or privilege to gain. Cratol has earned such I feel!" The Morningliege is smiling at what the letter had provided about Cratol because of him gaining such.

His sister was next to him, in her brand new and shiny mithral full plate which he was having her wear to get used to the weight. Elyria though seemed a bit displeased, because of her brother spending most of the money for her and in not keeping the better armour for himself. Really, he had little in the way of new equipment.

Geoffroy was fine with what he had, a mitral upgrade to his previous armor, and felt Elyria was more in need of the protection then he was. Still though, the fact that it was the squire with the better armor will possibly bring raised eyebrows or confused looks.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 352

Out of Character: : Thomas, Cratol is NOT with us at the tavern in Baldur's Gate. He is in his keep, but we have heard his news via letter.

In Character: :

Poljen nods at the word from Cratol. "Good for him. Though with such a windfall, I am surprised he wishes to keep adventuring. I figured him for the sort to settle down and deal with the responsibility of keeping the place running, protecting the people of the area and so on. But I am sure we might find such a place useful should our journeys take us in that direction."

He compliments Geoffroy and his sister on their armor. "It looks quite fine on you, Geoffroy. And yours, Elyria, makes you a more handsome woman!" His smile is genuine, though Lia detects the hint of a smile at the corners of the barbarian's eyes, and figures he is phrasing his words to see how Geoffroy reacts.

When Mari points out the halfling, the tall man frowns, but only for a moment. "Let's find out if this little one seeks us out, or is simply impressed at the sight of the Silver Blaze." He stands up, waving to the barmaid with his now-empty pitcher. "Ho there, milady! Another pitcher of ale for me, and drinks for my companions. The halfing over there, as well. After all, he is paying for this round!" He smiles at the diminutive figure and gestures for him to come over.

"Welcome, small one. Share with us your name, and why you gawk. You obviously recognize us. Do you wish to know more about us, or have you some sinister purpose? Ha!" His laugh is loud and boisterous.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 352

Fay sits quietly next to Lia. He smiles some, talks little except to answer questions about their trip. He occasionally looks towards Mari. At one point he looks as if he's going to something but doesn't. He hears her talk about the person looking at them and let's Poljen take care of it. He simply watches. Anyone who knows him well would know he has much on his mind.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.