Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 356 of 1199

Poppo had gone into a semi-trance as the magic - Page 356 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2017 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 356

Velon gulps and tries to say something clever, but all that comes out is "You… well, um, and some more bacon." He grunts in embarrassment and gives Poppo a tap on the chest with the back of his hand. "You're not supposed to resist her!" He grunts again and looks down at his food.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Poppo and smiles a bit. "So, ye seek to travel with us? 'Tis not me call. 'Twil be Geoffroy who decides methinks. And in truth, I just be an associate, not a true member meself. I travel with these rogues and miscreants for the pleasure of me mother's company" Fay indicates Lia. "And the witty repartee of Poljen."

Then he takes a breath and becomes serious. "But this ye should know, if villainy or treacherous intentions ye have, 'twould be a fatal mistake. We dealt death to Lennithon, a great Blue Dragon and doing so to ye would be no test at all, and I would make sure ye fall first before we deal with any would be friends."

Fay smiles again, "I prefer me eggs runny."

Fay smiles at Mari, leans in and whispers to her, "If ever thee has a thought this one be not a friend, use yer special abilities first, question second." Then he sits back and laughs, as if he shared a joke.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia laughs at Velon. " What, a mighty servant of Bahamat is lost for words? That's a first for you. Apparently you can't handle your alcohol. " She winks at him.

Mari produces the dagger hidden along her hand to Fay then it is gone. She grins. Mari leans back in and whispers to him " Oh, I will. Trust me. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Jul, 2017 - 1:38pm

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 356 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay leans back in and in reply to Mari saying trust me Fay says, "I always have." Then he leans back and laughs mightily, a laugh to rival Poljen.

8th Jul, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Goeffory considers, using his insight to see if he could tell whether or not Poppo was lying as he says with a sign, "Whether intentionally or not you resisted the spell being able to successfully come into effect. That's one of Truth would have been very helpful but there are other ways for us to tell."

He will have his eyes pick on Poppo, before looking to his companions as Geoffroy give thought to his decision and waited to watch and see how the wizard reacts. Embaressment, guilt, uncertainty, the fact that the spell Poppo said he was willing to allow happen should bring a reaction which he can use to make a decision.

Out of Character: Insight check, proficiency, though whatever the result I'm going to have Geoffroy decide to trust him for the time being. Hopefully that can be used to justify the meta knowledge is that of course the character can be trusted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Jul, 2017 - 4:05pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon waves a hand at Lia, "Bah", but she catches a hint of a smile. He then calls for more bacon and ale. Velon turns towards Poppo once again with a light elbow to the arm. "All I need to know, Geppetto, is what can you cook for us, eh? You'll have your chance to prove yourself, I'm sure. Welcome." He slides a mug over to Poppo.

He turns to Fay and Lia. "So what news from the road? Any news of Tiamat's followers? I've had enough rats for a while."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 356

Out of Character: Time to move this along I think.

In Character: As Poppo considers his answers to Lia's questions, another diminutive figure enters the inn.

A kobold of all things, wearing a well tailored uniform. Grey silk lined with gold. As with the halfling before him, he surveys the room, and apparently recognizes the group. He strides in your direction, stops a polite distance away, and patiently waits for the conversation to cease before presenting a scroll and simply stating, "A message for the esteemed heroes."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Jul, 2017 - 3:46am

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 356

Poppo had gone into a semi-trance as the magic washed over him or so he thought. Then he heard Lia say the magic didn't work. "I'm sorry. I guess Master Elwin taught me too well. I thought I was just letting go. Darn my superior willpower. I promise that I am not a spy. I just want to do good things. Master Elwin said that there is a lot of evil in the world and if we can spread a little good and help others, it goes a long way to keeping hope alive."

He looked around at the party and said, "I know you have no reason to trust a total stranger. How about just on a trial basis maybe? If I don't show my worth or do anything you think is not above board, we part ways."

He then looked at Mari with a worried smile,"Hopefully, not by her sticking me with that dagger."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.