Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 361 of 1199

Geoffroy had his fingers mess with the note - Page 361 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 361

Poppo looks up to Poljen and says, "Um, my name's Poppo. My uncle's name is Jeppo. No worries, common mistake. I get names mixed up all the time. Usually, people are pretty nice about it. Sometimes though, if you are dancing with a girl at the festival they get mad if you call them the wrong name."
Poppo rubs his cheek as if remembering one such occasion.

"I have we travel on our own. I just got into town with a caravan. I'm not eager to do it again. Still, whatever the group wants to do is fine with me."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group's passage north proves mostly quiet. There are a few encounters, but they prove little challenge for the well armed band.

Soon enough, you behold Waterdeep, the City of Splendors Source 4d

You have a few days yet before the scheduled meeting. Several inns can be found, the Yawning Portal among them, if you wish to wait in the city.

Out of Character: Cratol will arrive the next day, and can rendezvous with the others. Jack and Oswald the day after that, they can attempt to hook up with the Blaze, though that may not be a straightforward affair.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grins at the splendid site of Waterdeep. " It is such an amazing site. Well, we still have a few days to waste before this meeting. I say we get settled in at this Yawning Portal first thing. Then everyone can do whatever they wish until the meeting. I need to consult with the Temple of Sune here. "

Mari smiles as she looks around Waterdeep. She overhears the others discussing what their plans are in the city. " I have some business I need to tend to as well. We have a couple of days to finish any last minute shopping that is needed. "

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 361 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon lets out a hearty laugh at Poppo's comments about the girl at the festival. "HA! Alright Poppo, a good laugh is worthy of using your correct name from now on. Was just testing you. Good for you for saying something. You might soon be my favorite member of our merry little band! Be careful, Lord Faevalor may be jealous of being pushed to second!" He chuckles.

Along the road, Velon waits for a moment where Fay may not be watching Lia like a hawk, or she is altogether alone. He walks up and puts a health potion in her hand and simply says "Don't argue, it will make me feel better about our… tactics". He quickly moves along. He wonders if she noticed that he has cleaned himself up quite a bit with the beard trim, etc.

-----------------------

Upon arrival Velon agrees with regard to resting at the Yawning Portal. "We have to find a girl for my friend Poppo here, and make sure he knows her name!"
Out of character: Ky take a health pot from my inventory. Velon would insist. Also, I had made a note a while back that Velon offered his ring for Fay to use during their side story trip since it would help keep them safe and do him no good alone. Not sure if she took him up on that, but I'm assuming Velon has it back now either way. #inventorymanagement wink.gif.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles and takes the proffered potion. " Thank you Velon. That is so very thoughtful of you. I like your new look. You look very handsome all cleaned up like this. " The cleric winks.

Out of Character: : She did take him up on taking the ring. Fay refused to wear it on the trip. Lia would have returned it to Velon upon first seeing him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Jul, 2017 - 10:34pm

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shortly after acquiring the food, Oswald continues down the new road. Due to the difficulty of the terrain, it isn't long before Amber Jack catches up with him.

They explain to each other what had happened, including the set up by the Cult of Dragonkind as well as Oswald's need to steal a horse to escape.

They travel together and reach Waterdeep within a few weeks.

Out of Character: Which of the two persuasion options did the worker's take?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 361

When Cratol arrives at Waterdeep he will check into the Yawning Portal to make sure he has a place to wait until the appointed day. He will greet his companions but still stay a bit on the quiet side as before.

12th Jul, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 361

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy had his fingers mess with the note of scroll given to him by the wood elf earlier, which he had tied to his waste, and at the tavern had listened to all that was said such as the kobold and his master Lord Irdeith. He had not said much but did give a nod of agreement for them to continue, and will meet up with them to head north to Waterdeep. Elyria will be next to him, ready by his side.

On discussion of how they should travel, Geoffroy will listen to the words of his companions Velon, Fay, Poljen, and even the newcomer Poppo before offering agreement to go off on their own towards Watedeep and was glad that they seemed to arrive without issue. On hearing Lia's words he offers agreement, “Yes, it is a wonder to behold. It has been quite some time since I have been here.”

Geoffroy will go to the local Temple of Lathander in hopes of seeing some advice and his retainers will follow, counting Elyria for now unless someone offers for her to go with them. Her brother had the feeling she was hoping to find some time away from his side.

Out of Character: : Back, my apologizes for the delay.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Jul, 2017 - 12:54am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.