Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 365 of 1199

Poljen shrugs. He is wearing his usual attire - Page 365 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2017 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 365

Lia files in to join the others. She is wearing a emerald green gown draped over her form. Her green eyes sparkle as they match the gown. She is wearing no armor and is carrying no gear. The only things visible are her Amulet of Sune dangling around her neck and a small wand clasped in her right hand. She has a half smile on her face as she thinks about using the wand for the first time.

Mari walks in right behind her bristling with short swords and daggers. She smiles happily as she follows Lia. Nodding at the others she takes a seat beside Lia. She looks around the room warily as she doesn't know what exactly to expect.

Out of Character: : I'm unable to post until tomorrow night most likely. Cinder and Ninja, that is why I didn't respond to your posts. We will pick that up at a later date *wink* Cinder, Lia definitely noticed Velon getting cleaned up. She encouraged him to do so before and wonders if that had any influence on him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Jul, 2017 - 4:49am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo looked puzzled as Velon's reaction but then followed the path of his vision to Lia. Nodding Poppo said quietly, "You will need many cakes and pints of ale, I think."

When Lia arrived at the table, Poppo said, "You look very nice, Lia. Did you see the well over there? I yelled down to see if anyone was there but there was no answer. Got some strange looks from people. Maybe they never thought to do that. Seems crazy to me. Why, if there had been a well in the middle of my parents' inn's common room, I'd be yelling down there all the time. I wonder if people throw coins down there?"

Out of Character: : Poppo will spend the rest of the evening chattering away with whoever remains with him drinking pints but not enough to get drunk. He will head off to bed when everyone else leaves and promptly fall asleep once his head hits the pillow.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald climbs up the stairs, slow from exhaustion. He lies down in his room and thinks to himself; "It has felt good helping the community these last few days." He smiles.

"But tomorrow is when things get serious. Assume everyone is a threat and everywhere is a danger until the quest is over. Stay sharp. Don't let your guard down like you did in Neverwinter."

In the morning he packs his gear into his bag of holding and heads down to the common room. Picking a chair far from the hole, he watches the room and waits.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 365 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon enjoys his evening with the Blaze, many arriving later after their own personal business I'm guessing. He enjoys their company and secretly pestering Poppo by silencing him with his stone a few times when he doesn't stop rambling. He passes on the few extra drinks he otherwise might have and goes to bed before midnight in anticipation of the meeting.

Ready for the meeting the next day, Velon is fully armed. He gives Cratol a warm welcome when he arrives, one that may be more boisterous than the quiet young man would wish for. "I am eager to hear any tails you wish to tell, my friend. I hope it went well." He then chooses a seat with the other Blaze members. Upon the arrival of anyone not already a friend or member of the Blaze he'll be slightly surprised by their presence and keep an eye on them. He's still wondering to himself "How is this dragon going to arrive in public and fit in this room for a meeting?" He looks up at the ceiling and imagines the destructive ways a dragon may suddenly appear and enter, then pictures a dragon sticking his head through the window.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A man walks in through the inn door. Tall and broad shouldered, red haired, and garbed much like the other adventurers in here. He looks around briefly, then wanders over to the table where Amber Jack and Oswald awaits, his gear clanking a bit. He speaks with those two briefly, and they get up and head into the back.

The man then heads on over to where the Silver Blaze sits.

He places a hand on the table and says, "Good morning. My name is Silas, I've got a tough job on the table and need some able assistants. You lot look prepared for anything. The pay will be almost big enough to retire on. First catch is, we need to discuss it in private. I've a room in the back. Interested?"

As he speaks, faintly glowing text spreads across the table from where his hand touches it. It reads, "Jad introduced me to you as Irdeith, I apologize for the precautions, please follow me."

The man before you looks simply like a battle hardened human, his gear worn from use and stained from long times spent on the road. You get none of the sense of majesty you might have expected from a dragon, though that might have been the point.

Out of Character: Silas introduced himself to Jack and Oswald in a similar manner, using private details from the Harper meeting as proof of identity, and asked them to head to a specific private room in the back.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oswald nods, waits for Silas to finish talking to the other group, and gets up with everyone else. Eager to see what he's gotten himself into he heads towards the room; going in first.

He takes a quick look around the room; making sure to see if there are things out of the ordinary, trapped or otherwise dangerous.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 13th Jul, 2017 - 4:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 365

Velon stands at the request of Silas/Irdeith, but looks confused. He silently mouths "But… " and makes a slight gesture moving his index finger in the direction of the man in his confusion as to this human's appearance. He silently follows into the private room, and surveys it for anything unusual, whether it be spies or a dragon, before sitting down.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 365

Poljen shrugs. He is wearing his usual attire of leathers, furs and skins. He joins the others in the back room. His weapons are slung, but always at hand. To Cratol he says, "I look forward to your tale of earning a keep of your own. Maybe Fay can turn it into a tale or song."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.