Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 366 of 1199

Lia watches as all this goes on. She is unable - Page 366 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2017 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Jul, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 366

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy nods, getting up to follow as well at the instructions of Silas though says as he does, "We are always prepared, that you can count on with this group." He offers a smile looking from the man those of his companions.

Yet as they move to go into the room where they could speak more privately, the Morningliege will look around the end make sure whether or not anyone is paying a suspicious amount of attention to the Silver Blaze and the one calling himself Silas.

Offering a hand to shake his, the cleric whispers in Silas' ear, "Lathander has warned there are spies and agents about, not only of the one that we will discuss." As Geoffroy says this, he will let go of his hand before offering a laugh and smile as if he'd said something humorous. Hopefully the disguised dragon would get what he was trying to do.

Specific Action: Before entering the room where they'll speak more privately, Geoffroy will seek to perceive whether or not anyone is suspiciously watching the Silver Blaze and Silas.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jul, 2017 - 10:07pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles and hugs Cratol as he joins them. " Welcone Cratol or is it Lord Cratol?" She grins at him. " It is good to have you back with us. "

Lia eyes Silas curiously as he instructs them to enter the back room. She tries to hide her surprise at his appearance. Lia studies him intently as they walk to the back room. The cleric tries to perceive anything to be concerned with about him.

Mari notices the two strangers that entered the private room before they. She says under her breath, " Who are they I wonder? Too many people know about this. It makes me uneasy. " She watches the original two strangers to see why they are there. Mari has a dagger hidden along the underside of her wrist again.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Jul, 2017 - 10:44pm

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Aye, I'll make quite the saga out of it as soon as Cratol… Uhm, Lord Cratol tells the tale" Fay says to Poljen. Fay moves to Lia's side protectively as they head towards the back room… not quite knowing what to make of all of this.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 366 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas simply nods in apparent understanding of Geoffroy's warning.

The room he indicated is a large space in back with a long table surrounded by chairs. It was clearly designed for large groups. Oswald does not find anything out of place in there, save for a simple sign sitting on the table, it reads "Please be seated and avoid talking about anything of import until it is safe."

Once everyone is in the room, Silas will shut the door firmly, and take a thick disc out of his pocket. Depressing a button on one side, the disc begins to make noise. It sounds just like Silas' voice, and the recording is of him introducing himself and giving a spiel on a mercenary contract in a rather long winded fashion.

Placing it on the floor near the door, the man backs up, and walks in a circle around the table while quietly muttering a spell. Suddenly, you can't hear the talking from the disc anymore, nor any sounds from the tavern outside of the room. At this point, Silas simply takes one of the few remaining chairs and smiles, "It should be safe to talk now. Any who managed to avoid the other precautions to listen in are only hearing about a false plan to send to you deal with a threat down in the Undermountain. With luck, they will still be listening in when the guardsmen I tipped off come sweeping through here in a few minutes."

"Now then, down to business. You can call me Silas. Obviously, most of you know each other. Major exceptions in the room, This is Amber Jack, and this is Oswald" He points to each in turn. "When I asked the Harpers for trustworthy and capable agents to join on this task, these two came highly recommended."

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lounging comfortably in a wooden armchair on the right-hand side of the long table, Jack gives the group a curt nod of the head and a dazzling smile as he slowly and carefully gets rid of his mapmaker's attire, taking off first his thick glasses, then his bushy white eyebrows and his ridiculous feathered hat, shaking his hair loose and tying it in his usual knot at the back. He then rubs his face vigorously, revealing his apparent wrinkles to be an elaborate make-up job.

He looks at all of them each in turn before saying:
"The Silver Blaze of Dragon-Killing fame, I presume…! Well-met, to all. I am Jharen, code name Amber Jack, happy to serve and eager to please. And this fine young man here", he points at his companion, "Is none other that Oswald Deepshadow, ex-tomb robber turned to Greater Good, or so he says." Jack grows more serious: "We have extensive business to discuss, it would seem."

He looks at Lia in her green gown, and Geoffroy standing next to her. He cracks a small, polite smile: "Honored to see we will have the help of many benevolent gods on that mission. I'm a bit of a skeptic meself, but any help will be welcome, otherworldly or not."

Then, turning to Poppo: "Who's the smallish rubicund fellow in the corner? You I have not heard of, as of yet. Put yourself at ease, little master! We do not bite, I promise… "

He turns to Silas, waiting for him to settle in and give them the lowdown on their task.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:46am

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo does his best to hold in his excitement as Silas discusses the mercenary contract but is even more excited when he sees the magical writing appear on the table. Fighting every instinct he has ever had in his life he manages to remain silent while following the others into the private room. He is close to bursting when Silas uses the special disk to provide cover conversation. Finally, he blurts out, "That was so incredible! Where do you get those disks? Can I have one? That would be so great. How did you make that writing appear on the table? So, we aren't going down to the Undermountain? I yelled down the well but no one answered so I thought that maybe you had another way in where there would be someone to talk to? Wait, you said we weren't going to the Undermountain? What are we going to do then? Oh, hi Oswald. Hi, Amber Jack. Hey, that sounds like a pirate's name. ARG ME MATEYS! I BE AMBER JACK AND THIS BE ME CREW!"
Finally, in need of breath, Poppo stops speaking but looks to be gearing up for another barrage....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 366

Brushing a large dark feather, from Jack's hat, off his shoulder; Oswald stands and takes the opportunity of Poppo's breath to speak up. "I would have preferred to have introduced myself… " He gives Amber Jack a look. "... As he said my name is Oswald Deepshadow and I have worked both sides of the rogue market and I have robbed many tombs."

He stands a little taller; his radiant vestments of Lathander reflecting the candlelight. The dark colors of the rest of his gear seem almost in contrast. Along his back sits a quiver of amazing quality, in dark green, with an unbelievable quantity of items sticking out of it; including a bow and a spear.

"And I have taken a different path now. One that led me to Lathander and to you." He smiles briefly and then looks saddened and regretful.

"Sadly we come to you with a burden. While investigating the Cult of Dragonkind in Neverwinter we were framed for the murder of a contact's employee." Oswald turns towards Geoffroy; "I will willing repeat this under a zone of truth."

He looks back at the rest of the room. "This may burden the mission if we travel to there; which is possible since they are obviously there. That is, if this quest is even about the Cult of Dragonkind." With the final statement he motions his hand towards Silas, then turns back towards the group.

"That being said; I still wish to join this quest. I wish to add my skills to yours and leave a positive mark." He sits in his chair and leans back. "Thought you guys should know."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 14th Jul, 2017 - 4:45am

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 366

Lia watches as all this goes on. She is unable to hide her surprise as Amber Jack sheds his surprise. Her jaw drops as she watches his change in appearance. She is even more surprised to see Silas and his talking disk. " uh..It is a pleasure to meet you two. Jharen..Oswald. I am Lia Galanodel, follower of Lady Sune. Well done on your disguise Jharen. That is very impressive. " She smiles at them a little unsure of the whole situation.

Mari's frown grows as she sees Jharen change his appearance so abruptly. She keeps her dagger at the ready. The blonde looks at the others incredously. She shakes her head. Think wisely Geoffroy. These two… "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.