Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 370 of 1199

Fay chuckles a bit at what Mari said. He sees - Page 370 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2017 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 370

Poppo nods to Oswald with regards to the amulet, "I hope so. Bad experience with those things. Hope we do better than the last time I ran into them."

At the mention of the well, Poppo says, "WE GET TO GO IN THE WELL??!" He then clamps both hands over his mouth and his cheeks redden. He then shout-whispers, "Sorry. Just excited"

As the discussion turns to travel routes, Poppo hops on his chair so he can see the map better, "Bullywugs, they are trouble for sure but this group can handle them. Better that than dragons for sure." Does anyone have a way to maybe hide the mask from being detected? If they try to locate it, having someone magically obscured would be helpful."

When Mari talks about watching the newcomers, he says with a smile, "I think you are going to need another eye if you are going to watch all of us."

He hops down from his chair and goes over to Lia and says, "I thought your dress was very pretty as well. I just didn't think it was my place to say anything. In some parts, complimenting a woman means you are married! I don't think that Velon would like that if you and I got married. Not that you would be a fine wife, just I'm not ready for that sort of commitment. Have to stay focused on my work. Besides, I think Mari would stick me with a dagger I think. She seems to have a lot of anger. She should try meditating. Maybe some herbal tea. I have some good tea in my pack. Do you think she would like some? Do you want some? I'm sure I could get some hot water and brew you a cup. I used to work in my parents' inn so I served a lot of tea not to mention ale. Pouring ale can be a real art if I say so myself. You need to put a proper head on it without getting it too frothy. Some people think you are trying to rip them off if you get them too much of a head on their ale. One time, there were these three barbarian fellows and they had a pet tiger that they convinced my parents to allow in the common room. The tiger managed to get drunk on the ale they were giving it and you will never believe what it did.... ."

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:05am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay listens to Poppo for as long as he can stand it and then turns to Mari, "I'll give ye five gold to stick him with yer dagger… ten if ye cut his tongue out accidentally."

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald's jaw drops in shear amazement of the girth of words that the halfling is spewing out. He stares wide-eyed in disbelief.

After several minutes of not moving, Amber Jack shakes him to make sure he's okay. "Huh… " He blinks; looking vacantly towards Jack's face. Amber Jack snaps his fingers in Oswald's face causing him to shake out of it.

"Does that creature breath!?!" He asks, his eyes a little too wide. He quickly shakes his head. "I've got a ringing in my ears, it's like he's still talki.... Wait! Is he still talking!?!"

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:29am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 370 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Poppo. Poppo! Thank you, now, if that is settled, I suggest we head down the well in the morning, and spend today getting the rest of our preparations settled. This ought to cover much of it if you are in need of funds." Silas pulls a fair sized emerald out of a pouch at his belt.

"Now, while I still have the wards up, I have a few things to discuss with a few of you in private. Velon, Mari, and Poppo in particular. The young lady first. Would the rest of you wait outside? It is important, but should not take long."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jul, 2017 - 5:16am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald stands and follows the group out. His eyes fixed on the gem in Geoffroy's hand. The look in his eyes that of longing, but not one of desire. Like a person that looks at a beautiful flower, but doesn't wish to pluck it.

And then a sly smile comes to his face as he begins to realize that he's getting a share from it's selling, or gear in trade. Either way he'll have more than he started the day with, and that's what matters.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo claps his jaws shut so quickly the clicking of his teeth is audible. He nods to Silas and then steps outside to wait for his turn for a private meeting.

Once outside he quickly heads to the bar to get another pint of ale which he sips on while he waits. He remains quiet and fiddles with the new amulet that clinks softly against his other medallion as he moves about.

When it is his turn, Poppo walks into the room and takes a seat and waits quietly for whatever Silas is about to say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 370

Lia looks at Poppi in amazement as he just rambles on and on. She has a smile plastered on her face. Watching him she waits for his flood of words to end. " Poppo, I understand. You seem like a really nice person. I don't think that it would work between us. I prefer taller males and you probably prefer females a little closer to your own height. " Lia laughs softly. " I have never met anyone that has such a way… with so many words. "

She listens as Silas finishes speaking. " Tomorrow it is. That sounds wonderful. This mission should be very entertaining. At least we have a lot of clerics to heal all the damage and a gnome that may talk enemies to death. "

Mari looks to Fay. " No need to pay me Faevalor. I'll do it for free. " She smiles innocently at Poppo. Mari's eyebrows rise in surprise and her heart skips a beat as Silas says that he needs to speak with her alone. Sheathing her dagger she remains in her seat and waits for the others to leave her and Silas alone.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jul, 2017 - 6:01am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 370

Fay chuckles a bit at what Mari said. He sees the gem and looks at its beauty. "That'll fetch us a tidy sum" he says to no one in particular. Then to Silas he adds, "Many thanks." He leaves with the rest of the group as they exit.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.