Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 372 of 1199

Poppo listens to Jharen's question - Page 372 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2017 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 372

Oswald speaks up in reply to Amber Jack's words; "I always keep Lesser Restoration prepared. Can't begin to count the number of villagers I've helped with that spell… and that is just over these last few days."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack gives a strange look to his old comrade-in-theft: " The Oz Deepshadow… helping villagers, you say ? Well, maybe some things do change after all !"

He looks at Oswald with a mix or irony, skepticism… and is it respect ?... Before nodding imperceptibly towards him.

"In any case, that will save us money on the potions, so my thanks to whichever god you chose to serve, Shady-Steps !"

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Laughing at Velin Lia winks. " You have a new best friend Velon. "

Lia shakes her head at Geoffroy. " I can cure diseases and poisons as can you and several others in this group. I think just a handful of those potions is all that is necessary. "

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 372 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay walks beack in from speaking with Cratol in time to hear the tail end of the conversation. He can piece enough of it together to ask Lia, "Then what do ye think we should spend our newly acquired funds on Amillë? Should we pool all we have left and buy the teleportation device. That could save us fighting our way out of the fell place to which we are about to journey. Especially considering rest may be hard to come by so spent many of us may be."

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Just some perspective, I've got about 10gp to my name. After leaving the temple and expenses over this last year, that's all I've got left." Oswald says, his eyes lowered.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo listens to Lia and says, "Don't worry, I am sure there is a gentlemen out there who will always compliment your dress. Just be patient." He gives her a wink.

As the discussion turns to purchases, Poppo pulls his pack from his back and reaches in grabbing a small pouch of coin. "I've got 73 gp if it will help the cause."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 372

Poljen, in response to Lia's one remark is to snort and say, "Please, Lia. You know each and every one of us noticed that new gown, and the way it fits you." He grins and says, "We just don't want to give you too many compliments now. We need to dole them out sparingly, to keep you from getting a swollen head." His usual goofy, flirtatious grin is adding to his jest.

"As to the journey, I also say we take the direct route. If we have to cleave our way through bullywugs, that is good for the rest of the area, yes? And I am not worried about undead, though I will take an amulet. After all, our first adventure as the Silver Blaze we fought many undead. Fay, I am sure your mother told you the tale while you traveled home. Velon, well, I will bore you with the details if you wish. But now I fear we are better known as the slayers of the blue dragon." The large man shrugs. "I look forward to fighting the Cult of the Dragon once more. Maybe I can finally get that rematch with Cyanwrath, if he still lives."

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 372

Poppo listens to Jharen's question about the periapt of health and ponders for a minute, "I'm not sure if I have ever seen one of those. Silas said that if one person was wearing it, it would protect them from getting diseases. If you already had a disease it would suppress it. Doesn't really seem like the thing we can share. Kinda like closing the barn door after the owlbear's gotten out, you ask me. Which you did. No, I think we will still need some potions unless there's another type of periapt that heals wounds,"

Out of Character: : Knowledge Arcana check to see what Poppo knows, if anything, about periapt magical items.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.