Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 378 of 1199

Cratol speaks up. "I can see in the dark - Page 378 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2017 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 378

"I've never had much coin before and thus don't have much experience trying to haggle with merchants, but I did become good at snatching a piece of dried meat from a vendor when I was hungry as a boy. I'm not sure that will work here, and I'm out of practice. I am happy to make your mother laugh though, along with anyone else in the group, but I'm sure she'd laugh at most fools such as myself."

Velon continues "If you say so, however… Lia! You do look quite nice today, as always but perhaps more elegant with a fashion other than your armor. Would you care to join me on a date to the Undermountain? If you are unsure of my intentions you are welcome to bring your son, a barbarian, a wizard, Sune herself and a few dagger wielding friends to chaperone! Hell, bring a dragon if you can find one!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Velon with a stern look… and then laughs, not able to hold it. "Amillë, this man may be stubborn as me! He deserves points fer that if nothing else. He looks quite dashing with his beard trimmed." The he looks at Velon, "Remember Sir, we killed a dragon… " He walks off chuckling, looking for a wizard to barter with.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will go back inside the tavern after Mari stopped her pacing. He gets himself a bite to eat and then heads up to his room to get a good night of sleep as he feels everyone will be ready to head out in the morning.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 378 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group gathers up in the Inn common room the next morning. Silas passes out four copies of the maps he showed you before, then urges everyone to take their places. Four heavy loops on the ceiling support rappelling ropes that attach to harnesses. You'll be able to proceed down the well four at a time, with Inn staff and volunteer patrons working the ropes for the last of you.

Once down there, the ropes will all be pulled back up. No one wants to make it easy for the things down there to climb out. As a courtesy, the party is given several alchemical flares with which they can signal for the ropes to be dropped again. Getting the attention of those above without flares is possible, but may not be easy

After the base of the well is checked for activity, the first four can suit up and begin the two hundred foot descent. Silas insists on being with them in case trouble awaits. The inn patrons cheer the group on as they make their entry.

On reaching the base, you find that the area is quiet and clear. You're in a worked stone tunnel that proceeds both north and south. The construction is very neat and precise. Those familiar with dwarven craft work may recognize this as one of their highways, an underground passage which connects remote parts of a settlement.

This place was carved by Clan Melairkyn, a now deceased nation of dwarves, built to take advantage of massive veins of mithral ore under the mountains northeast of waterdeep. The last of them were driven from their home by drow over a thousand years ago. The drow have been fighting over the abandoned kingdom with duergar and other groups ever since. That this place is as intact as it is after so many years of combined neglect and abuse is a testament to their craftsmanship.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jharen throws a meaningful look at Oswald then adresses Silas and the rest of the party:

"Any need for scouts at this point ? Only problem would be that neither Oz or myself have infravision, but maybe someone can help with that if needed… Unless anyone has another suggestion to make ?"

He waits patiently for the group to get organized.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Silas speaks up, "I can assist with that. It would be taxing to benefit the entire group in that manner, but granting nightsight to a few scouts would not be a great burden."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 378

Fay speaks up in a hushed tone, "I can act as a scout. It seems to have become one of my jobs. I've never before been in such an environment… 'tis wondrous indeed what the dwarves can accomplish. Too bad 'twas all stolen from em."

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 378

Cratol speaks up. "I can see in the dark and can act as a scout."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.