Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 385 of 1199

As Cratol moves forward, Poppo says in a hushed - Page 385 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 385

Lia watches the fog cloud work on the moss. " Very good. Our aspiring cook is already proving himself. I'm glad we had Silas with us though. "

She looks at Geoffroy and nods somberly. " Let us send their souls on with blessings from the gods we serve. " She steps over to the corpses and starts to kneel down but has a change if mind. Lia bows her head, clasps her amulet and quietly prays " Oh Great Mistress Sune, please bless these troubled souls who died too soon. Please grant that they are at peace in the afterlife. Sune, please bless those families who are left behind as well. " She looks at Geoffroy. " I've said all that I need to. Feel free to finish up with them. "

Lia resumes her former position at the rear of the group. She reaches back and adjusts her broom handle as it is slightly out of position on her back.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Jul, 2017 - 10:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Items are passed about and the group sets the dead down as respectfully as could be managed. The party moves on. The scouts can hear a low roaring noise ahead, muted, distant. The path takes a left and opens up into a gallery. A low wall of carved stone serves as a barrier to keep onlookers from falling out into the massive open space to your right.

Most of it is lost to the darkness, but you can see a few thick pillars reaching up to the ceiling. It looks like you are near the top of a great hall. The sounds you have been hearing resolve into that of conflict. Far, far below, you can see random flashes of light illuminating multiple figures. There is surely a way to get down there from here, and vice versa, but it is not immediately apparent.

Silas' map indicates the path you want is straight ahead, along the gallery and into another tunnel. There is another path ahead and to the left. It looks like there is webbing cast about that one.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol sees the webbing and thinks great another spider. I hope it is easier to kill than that last one we faced in the caves. He will use his staff to clear a spot and head inside.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 385 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo looks at the webs and his eyes widen, "Oooh, big spiders? That must have been quite a sight. I don't want to deal with it or them but what if we run into something else and then they come up behind us?
Then we are stuck in the middle. Stuck between two fires my Aunt Neppin would say."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jharen points at the web and whispers to Oswald: "I reckon there's no need to disturb whatever lives in there, but I'll report back to the rest of the group and send the Big Guy ahead just in case, whatcha think ? Plus, he does see in the dark, you two work better together, no question about that… "

Out of Character:
Fair point from Robert, no point having someone scouting with a light source. Poljen and Oswald are the ideal scouting team, as far as I'm concerned.
Jack will get back and share his opinion with the rest of them: let's not deviate from the path, or get distracted just yet, so better leave spider webbings alone.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:38am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari sees Cratol heading to the other tunnel. She speaks softly " What is he doing? " She thinks for a moment as Poppo speaks and then responds " We aren't planning on coming back this way. We have a faster means of returning. I think that we should just keep an eye out behind us as we go. Why get into a fight that we don't have to?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 385

Cratol just goes in far enough to see if anything is in there that they should be aware of as a possible danger. He is not going to go off alone exploring he just wants to be aware of what possible dangers could be coming up behind them so those in the rear of the party are aware of things that may come from behind.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 385

As Cratol moves forward, Poppo says in a hushed tone, "I can burn the webs if that will help? Might bring out any nasties."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.