Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 394 of 1199

" Well, yes, evil dwarves and cursed - Page 394 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 394

Fay thinks about Silas' proposal and says, "We know we can beat em. I say we take Silas up on his offer to get us past this way. Is't the fastest way? If so, let us take it. Mayhaps the Dwarves'll leave us be… but I doubt it. Whatever we do, let us decide quickly and be gone. I'm sure the noise we made will attract others."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald holds the hood over his face, looking towards the ground, as he turns back towards the group. "I agree! Our spells are still active, we have the momentum and the advantage with the light. It is not the time to turn away."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia feels a sudden jolt of pain and grimaces as she sends a lightning bolt streaking towards the enemy. As the wall forms blocking them she drops her arm. Walking to Velon, she checks on his wound. Frowning she says, " I guess the spell helped a little. That would have been a terrible blow without it. " She clasps her amulet and uses her other hand to touch his arm. Praying to Sune she asks for her to heal Velon. She feels warmth pass from her hand into his arm. " That should help a little. " Lia smiles and steps back.

" I feel that we should press on as well. The advantage is ours. Who knows what we will run into trying another path. " She glances at Oswald. " Why are you hooded? Does the light bother your eyes? I think that maybe someone else should take the lead scouting for now. What happened out there? Who made that loud noise that drew an army on us?"

Out of Character: : She cast Cure Wounds level 1 on Velon. Due to blessed healer domain feature she will regain 3 hit points herself.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:36am

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 394 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay listens to Lia and adds, "Aye, our scouts be loud indeed. Mayhaps I should take a place as scout. Geoffroy, what say you?" Then he moves next to Lia and whispers to her, "Amillë, did that ring hurt you badly? I saw thee grimace. I know 'tis for the good of the group, but I like it not. How does Velon fair? If thee would, I took a goodly blow, dost thou have any healing for me?"

Out of Character: Fay has a pretty substantial stealth ability.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Jul, 2017 - 11:16am

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas states, "If we pursue, we should do so quickly, before they have a chance to establish themselves elsewhere. What is your decision?"

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oswald replies to Lia; "Turns out these goggles are cursed; another reason to visit Big Steve whenever I'm able to get back to Neverwinter."

He grimaces and then admits. "I agree, I'll be no use to the group in the light like this, other than as a support healer. But I'll be able to retake point after this conflict is resolved."

He tugs briefly on the goggles to demonstrate that they are stuck. "We can worry about removing these when we get out of the Undermountain; until then it is more advantageous to leave them on, even with this disadvantage."

"I am curtain that someone here has Remove Curse, since I know that I am not far from being blessed by Lathander with the knowledge of the spell as well; as my fellow priest had been at the Temple. When we are done, I'll have them remove the item. Until then, we should press on." Oswald ensures to maintain his Flame Sphere, ready to once again unleash it on the enemy, once the wall is down.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 394

Poljen decides to show his preference by smashing at the stone wall newly-grown in front of them. "Yes, bring down the wall! We have them on the run! Let us finish the bastards!"

Out of Character: : By attacking the wall he keeps his Rage up, right? wink.gif.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 394

" Well, yes, evil dwarves and cursed items, and broken earthenware, the regular fare of we regular ol' Undermountaineers, I guess ! ", Jack shrugs philosophically. He then looks at his comrade: "It ain't exactly your day, Oz, I must admit I've rarely seen such a streak of bad luck. You sure only the goggles are cursed?". He winks good-naturedly.

He turns to the rest of the group: " You lot seem mightily sure of your fire-power, there… hungry for more dwarf blood, are ye ? Okay, they're small. But they're nasty. And there is a bloody gauntlet of them back behind that stone door, let me assure you. Your scouts may not always be silent, and one of them is about half-blind, but the other still knows how to count. Plenty of Duergar meat back there. " he turns to Lia and Geoffroy, " you two strike me as the wary kind, I'll trust your judgement on this… "

He then turns to Poppo and Cratol: " Nice team we make, albeit a strange-looking one, but you two did very well out there. Very tidy handywork, there, Master Monk. And that Grease thing was a feast for the eyes: all these little stumpy legs stumbling and skipping ! … no offense meant about your own size of course, Master Hobbit. ", he pats Cratol's shoulder and bows to the halfling exaggeratedly.

Out of Character:

Jharen will follow whatever decision the Blaze makes, although he clearly favors avoiding another immediate battle. How does the group stand on spells ? From my calculations we took out about 15-20 % of them (Or maybe even far less, Jharen spotted "Several dozen" of them, which may be anything between 36 to… a lot more, right?). In short: you all reckon we really should keep this up ? Even with a dragon DMPC on our side ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:29pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.