Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 395 of 1199

Fay listens to the back and forth going on - Page 395 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 395

Fay offers, "If Geoffroy agrees, I will move to scout with Jack. As far as anyone retaking point, mayhaps we should let Geoffroy be the final arbiter of that."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks about the dwarfs that are dead around them for any valuables and weapons as everyone decides what to do next.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia whispers back to Fay, " Ionneg, I'm okay. I took a little damage from the link but nothing too much. It caught me off guard. I'm trying to save my spells for what is coming next. " She pulls her bag of holding off of her bag and rummages through it. Smiling she hands a reddish potion to Fay. " This is what you need Ionneg. Take this and you should be fine. "

She looks to the others. " I feel that we should press ahead now. We have them on the run. It is as Silas said. If we are going this way then we must go immediately. Otherwise we give them time to regroup and prepare defenses against us. What do you think, Geoffroy?"

Out of Character: : Ash, Lia has most of her spell slots left. We have plenty of healing available from the clerics and paiadin. I'm confident that we can push through. Going another way exposes us to unknown dangers. As long as we keep things well lit they will have a hard time doing much damage to us.

Ninja, she handed Fay a potion of healing.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:54pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 395 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Let's go, we can't wait… " Velon moves towards the stone blockade eagerly, ready to pursue the enemy.

Out of Character: Don't forget to take the 9HP for Lia, Kyrroeth. (I was just looking at your HP total on your character profile. I don't want Velon to kill Lia!)

Daishain, I'd like to roll perception to note how many dead dwarves are in here, how many were out in the larger room before the stone appeared, and roughly how many the group could still see alive through the doorway.

24th Jul, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffrey considers the situation, glad to have broken free of the black tentacles which bound him and that the duergar had retreated. Much to his concern, he found many wishing to go after them even though it was a battle that was neither planned and could not be possibly avoided. Still, this was the fastest route so he could see way many of the party still wanted to continue ahead.

Looking to those asking his decision, that of Fay and Lia in particular, he says, “There is risk in moving forward, yet possibly risk no matter where we go. This path is known by our guide, however long he stays with us, and is what we have for the map as the fastest route. Yet there may be more duergar, and if we use up our spells there may be other dangers we are not prepared for once we get out of here.”

Yet Geoffroy makes the decision, say, “Lets continue on and hope we can avoid another confrontation, see if we can sneak past them. If we must fight, we will, but mainly lets just try to get out of the Undermountain as quickly as possible.” The Morningliege hoped a mistake wasn't being made, but will go with the majority if that is what they wished to do.

Continuing, he adds, “Anyone in the need of more healing on the way, or do they feel it is okay to wait. Lia and Velon, how fair thee?” Geoffory wanted to make sure no one had too great of injury.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:22pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo grins and says, "Yes, quite a team we are. If everyone wants to go after them then I guess the choice is made. But isn't this like the spiders? We could be down here quite a while if we chase trouble. Maybe we should just leave the light spells where they are and push on while they are retreating?"

Once the decision is made, if it is to press on, Poppo will make sure to dispel the grease before the party moves forward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 395

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I would rather us continue as well without confronting them, but we may not have a choice if we wish to take the fastest route," Geoffroy offers, in agreement but the dwarves were kind of in their way when it came to taking the fastest route out of the Undermountain which was the issue they faced.

Out of Character: That is, unless I am mistaken.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2017 - 6:00pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 395

Fay listens to the back and forth going on and realizes they are going to go forward past the wall. He quaffs the potion Lia gives him. Meanwhile, he sees Cratol looking through the dead Dwarves and realizes he may need help to get through them all before they leave. He starts searching them as well.

When they start moving Fay moves up front to scout with Jack. He looks at him, moves close, and says earnestly for no ears but Jacks, "I think ye are better than me at this, although I have some small experience from me past. So, ye lead and I will do what ye do."

Out of Character: I think I did the healing potion correctly. It's my first time using one in 5e.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:48pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.