Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 396 of 1199

Poljen shrugs. "Aye, if ball of fire - Page 396 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 396

Poppo said, "If they are going to get in the way then I guess we need to deal with them. At least we have shown some good teamwork at this point. No sense wasting any more time if they must be dealt with."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"It only hurts a bit, thanks to Lia, Geoffroy. Please watch her in battle if I am injured, however. Now let's move!" Velon nods at Silas to open the door. He's worried that they've already talked for too long.

Out of Character: To answer Geoffroy's question, Velon is down 6HP. Not too bad, so rather than any overhealing saving the spell slot for whoever needs it later may be best. Lia will fall before Velon if they are linked, so please watch her.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"As you wish, be prepared, and stand back a bit, the heat from this trick is considerable." Silas causes his greatsword to disappear again, and shifts his left hand into that of a golden dragon. He utters a few words and the clawtips start glowing. Scraping them along the face of the stone wall, the rock starts melting. Flowing away from his paw, the hot molten rock resolidifies along the face of the tunnel, and out of your way, cooling much more rapidly than would be natural. Within a few moments, the heat near the wall is bearable again.

A few wisps of smoke rising from his clothes, Silas returns his hand to normal and steps through the hole he made carefully. Around a dozen dead dwarves lie about, including the one Fay had trapped in red hot armor, and you can hear their companions retreating down the tunnel ahead.

In the brief time he had to search, Cratol found a purse with about 51 gold worth of assorted coins, an intriguing small mithral casket with a lock, and a bottle of what looks to be high proof alcohol of some kind. If he wishes to bother with such things, there are also a good number of duergar crafted weapons that can be snatched up freely.

Out of Character: Note, this would be the first real evidence anyone but Velon has seen that Silas isn't just some sorcerer putting you on about his nature, though that isn't entirely conclusive either.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Jul, 2017 - 9:31pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 396 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Once the wall drops, I'll push my Flaming Sphere through first. That should deter any immediate ambush while not risking anyone getting harmed for taking point. It'll move roughly 30ft so be aware of that while planning your actions."

"After that I'll take rearscout and guard, provide healing support when needed, as well as loot the fallen foes. Right now I'm more of a liability than an asset in this fight; but I'm more than useless and will aid the group as I can."

With that said, Oswald moves over to the bodies as well. Taking little time to search them, he is mostly grabbing obvious objects of value, moving quickly from one body to the next. He rushes each search, often cutting belts and backpack straps in half for faster access to the weapons, coin pouches, and attached gear; each shoved hastily into his bag of holding to be sorted later.

He watches as the wall drops and carefully moves the sphere through, keeping it out of harms way of Silas; unsure if he possesses any kind of fire resistance or immunity.

Out of Character: My action this turn will be Investigation to search for valuables, though he will also take everything attached to belts or in backpacks; and probably even a few empty scabbards in his haste.

He will move from the back towards the wall while scavenging. His bonus action will be to move the sphere; while maintaining concentration.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 24th Jul, 2017 - 8:46pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack nods at Fay's offer: "On we go, then, Your Musical Highness ! You take the left side, I go right along the walls, and let's try to keep abreast of one-another. And remember: we're scouts, not full-on shock troops !": he winks at the half-elf and points a thumb at Silas before whispering: "I reckon Golden Claw here is gonna be our shock troops all by his own very weird self. That was a DRAGON claw, you saw that, hombre ? I'm starting to think there's a little more to our guide here, than what merely meets the eye, you get my drift ? In any case, let's be prepared… And watch out for loose pottery, you two. If a pro like Oz got his toes caught in one, never mind a noble-born juggler ! Let's see you with them light-footed steps, then… ".

He winks at Fay mischievously and makes his way down the corridor after a quick look back at the rest of the group.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay looks in amazement at Silas. He looks at Velon and Lia, starts to mouth some words but doesn't find any. He looks at Mari, open amazement evident on his face. When it's done he turns to Silas, "That was amazing Sir. If I doubted ye I do no more." He takes his place up front as a scout.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 396

Velon gives a smirk at Fay and Lia as they react to his dragonblood elder. He hurries to follow not far behind the orb in the center of the rooms and tunnels, but gives Fay and Jack room to check their flanks.

"If a ball of fire is to lead the way, clearly stealth is out. Perhaps a sword of pure sunlight will further deter any ambush? Fay you said you can expand its range?"

Out of Character: So 51 gold here and 49 gold, 26 silver, and 12 copper from the bodies in the mold. I assume we are dividing all of that by nine?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 396

Poljen shrugs. "Aye, if ball of fire foes first, we should just go as fast as we can. Trying to be unseen is right out with that move. Let's go!"

Out of Character: : First, I am going to assume unless told otherwise, the Rage has dropped while waiting for the hole to be created. As for divvying up the coins, let's wait until the full encounter is over.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.