Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 397 of 1199

Fay concentrates on his sword and the distance - Page 397 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 397

" I'm fine Geoffroy. Just a little scratch. Nothing worthy of any sort of healing. I.... " Noticing Silas and his golden claw she gapes. " Surely… " With her mind racing she gets back to her spot at the rear. She once again has her shield in one hand and the wand of lightning bolts in the other. " At least my wand works properly" she says softly to herself.

Mari's eyes are almost impossibly wide as she sees Silas' golden claw. She gulps and heads back by Lia at a rapid pace.

Out of Character: : Cinder, I'm not sure what 9 hit points you refer to. She got back 3 from healing Velon but that's all I'm aware of? Lia can always end the spell if need be. Hopefully that won't be necessary. It was our bad luck that he was one of the only two that took damage in that exchange.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:17pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack turns towards Velon when he hears his comment and throws him a wide grin: "On the contrary, my friend, Stealth is on ! Who will be looking for us, when all eyes are on the big ball of fire ? Good Thieves hide in shadows. Great Rogues Hide behind walls of flame ! !"

Inside the ring, Barley chuckles and snorts: ' This time yiz found an even crazier bunch than that last bunch of Undead Hunters, remember them ? I thought they were barking mad, but now THESE ? These are truly off their tree… Hunting the wee gray men down the Underdark with a Dragonclawed Whassisname ? Mad ! Eherh *hircs* arh pardon me, me bad stomach again… '

Out of Character: actually never mind that braggart Jack, I'd say that big ball of fire basically nullifies stealth, Velon's absolutely spot on there. But it should provide a good distraction, at least…

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 24th Jul, 2017 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Aha, I see the confusion, my first post after Daishain's 'final round' post did not get saved.

Hm, I believe it was mostly about Velon being hard on himself for not dodging that big blow, and looking remorsefully at Lia and also Fay (Since he was upset that she was injured). When she touched him to heal him he also healed her for 9HP via Lay on Hands.

That was also the first time he expressed a desire to press on after the dwarves and not get lost trying to find another route through undermountain, if any subsequent posts weren't as clear.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 397 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will place the small coffin object in his back pack for now along with the other valuables to check out later as he prepares to head out after the scouts.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: The kind of casket I meant is a small, usually decorative, chest or box. They are generally used to hold coins, jewels, and jewelry, possibly cosmetics. Not quite the same thing as a coffin.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jul, 2017 - 2:30am

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : That is too funny. The same exact thing happened with a casket found in the mage's tent at the very first of this campaign *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 397

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy follows along, after giving a nod to Lia, though on seeing Silas' draconic golden claw reveals itself as he melts the stone. It was an impressive act, especially in how controlled, and it did pretty much solidified that their guide was who he identified himself as. The Morningliege did allow himself to worry a bit, looking to his sister and squire to offer an encouraging smile.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:04am

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 397

Fay concentrates on his sword and the distance the sunlight spreads grows to 20' as thinks the word "Anor", which would be sun in common. He moves to the head of the group and will expand the radius of the sunlight while moving by 5' per round until it reaches it's 30' maximum.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.