Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 405 of 1199

Out of Character: I didn't realize - Page 405 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 405

Out of Character: : I forgot to roll in my previous post. Lia casts guidance as she looks for any signs of an enemy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon whispers "Indeed, I do prefer the excitement myself, to be honest. How are we to make it a challenge if I dodge everything? How am I to feel close to you if we don't share extremely painful blows from giant axe blades via a magical link?!"

Velon resists the urge to use his silence stone so that he can hear the others or any threats, but will use it if he/they need to do anything loud like jump over a chasm with plate on or smash down a blockage in their path.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo has remained quiet after his initial suggestion. It seemed like the other side had all the options laid out. He figured it wasn't his place to be forceful about his opinion so he waited off to the side of the hallway until this got moving again.

As they reached the hallway where the beholder was spotted his eyes widened and he began to peer down each hallway as they went, never leaving his flank exposed when they stopped. Instead, he stopped short of each opening and pressed himself along the same wall as the opening. He did his very best to remain as quiet as he could.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 405 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will be towards the front behind the scouts as we begin moving again. As they talk abot quietness he simply says, "You are the ones in armor."

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

During the rest, Fay sings a soft restful tune to all present.

Fay smiles to himself at Cratol's subtle barb. He moves as quietly as he can while also keeping a look out for any danger. H

Out of Character: I probably should have rolled these in my last post. Sorry. The soft restful tune is his Bardic ability for song of rest. Everyone who rolled a die can roll an additional D6 and regain more HPs.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:51pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group is approaching a large four way intersection when Jack hears a faint noise, much like the rustling of chain mail. It sounds like it is coming from ahead and to the right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 405

The Amber Rogue suddenly raises his finger to his lips and signals with his other free hand for the others to stop and stand ready.

Making eye-contact with Poljen on the opposite side of the corridor, he simply points in the direction of the noise (So ahead of them, on the right inside of the corridor going straight on) and silently signals a probable ambush. He looks at Poljen then back around his shoulder questioningly at Fay: should they veer off to the right or left, or head straight into battle ?

Out of Character: hopefully the silent communication is understood by the other two. Any of the group knowing Thieves Cant, aside from Oswald?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:39pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 405

Out of Character: I didn't realize we were rerolling perception checks.

Is my Enhance Ability spell still active? If not, ignore my second roll.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.