Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 418 of 1199

Lia sighs in relief as the devil is banished. - Page 418 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2017 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Aug, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 418

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy, admittedly not sure if his companions with obey such an order, says as loudly as he can, "I want all of you to retreat while you can. Silas and I will hold things here and meet you later, flee now while you can before they break through." He will begin praying to Lathander, still holding his holy symbol in hand, feeling heat and flames appear in his hand before focusing at his finger as he prepares to cast a Fireball whispering softly, "My Morninglord, please I call upon your Sacred Light and ask that you keep safe my companions so they may complete their mission "

The Morningliege hopes they will listen, but understands they can be a stubborn group not always willing to take orders. Still Geoffroy will do what he can to hold them off, before looking to Silas and calling, "Do you have any ideas for holding them off?" Hopefully the golden dragon has a trick up his scales which could allow the others to escape while perhaps even holding off the devil and gorgons as the man isn't sure that he would be able to do anything against them or even be safe with their gaze. He will continue the offensive if needed with a Scorching Ray, once the first hits.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Damage (Fireball) 8d6 on D8 (+3): 5, 9, 4, 10, 6, 9 (6 rolls)
  • Attack (Scorching Ray) on D20 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (Scorching Ray) on D6 (+3): 8, 7 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo hears Geoffrey's call to retreat but hesitates. He can see that Silas is having difficulty keeping up the wall and is taunting the devil to attack him. Seeing this as a means to allow the group to retreat and get back on mission, Poppo clutches the wand and heads north. He looks at the wand and then yells over his shoulder, "I'll take care of the wand until I see you next, Silas!"

Out of Character: : So action is to try to banish the devil again then use his full move to head north. He will continue to travel north but will watch out for others who might need assistance as he moves.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Round Six (Partial)

Mari distracts the dwarf before her with a light hit, giving Jack the opening he needs to ram his blade through a chink in his armor. Poljen meanwhile manages to cleave the head off of the one before him.

Cratol and Oswald scout ahead, the tunnels they peek down are empty and quiet, though the cacophony behind them makes the latter difficult to be certain of.

Fay gets in two good hits on the Devil. Meanwhile Lia casts Bane on it, the spell seems to take hold. When Poppo tries the wand again, the Horned Devil disappears before the green energy. The diminutive wizard can feel the thing struggling to break back onto this plane.

Silas says, "Good, keep up the focus on that. The pressure will be relieved in a minute, it will be safe to drop it then."

[No damage to party members. Poppo needs to maintain concentration for one minute. If it fails for whatever reason before then, the Devil will pop back again.]

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 418 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen moves up towards Silas and listens to what the Hidden Dragon says. He barks to the others, "Form a wall around Poppo and move slowly enough he can focus!" He says to Silas, "How about your wall? How long can you hold it? Can it move with us? We need to leave, but I'd rather not have to face the bloody gorgons."

7th Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Go, all of you. Now that the vile devil is gone and there is an opening for you all to leave. I will watch Silas' back and keep any duergar left at bay while you all retreat as instructed," Hopefully this would work, Poppo just needed to keep concentration so the devil didn't return and they fell back.

Out of Character: : Let have that fireball and scorching rays be used on any of the duergar left while everyone retreats, that way the rolls or actions are not completely wasted even if they were delayed. If that is okay.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:33am

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Silas replies, "The wall is staying where it is. I can come with you, but the spell will fail when I get a few hundred paces or so away. If I stay near, I should be able to hold it for few minutes."

"I have an idea for chasing them off rather than letting them chase us down the tunnels, but I would have to drop the wall to try, it would be dangerous."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:13am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 418

Poppo nods silently to Silas as he furrows his brow while maintaining his concentration on the wand. The force pressing against his will was strong but he cleared his mind allowing all the noise to fade into the muffled background. There was only Poppo, the wand and the devil attempting to push its way back, "Not on my watch, mister," Poppo said under his breath as he moved his way northward at a pace that would allow him to maintain his concentration.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 418

Lia sighs in relief as the devil is banished. " Greaf job Poppo. The smallest one of us got rid of our biggest enemy. Very well done. "

Upon hearing Geoffroy and Silas speaking she glances at them. " Geoffroy, are you sure about this?" She purses her lips as she thinks of this situation. " Silas, you speak of another option. What are you thinking of doing? "

Seeing that Lia is safe, Mari follows closely behind Poppi to help keep him safe. Her eyes glitter in the darkness as she coldly assesses the situation ahead.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Aug, 2017 - 4:12am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.