Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 43 of 1199

A slight hum is the only warning Lia has before - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Jan, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 43

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Coming Sar'ai," Came the reply, walking over to the tent that the half drow elf was in. Listening to what she directes, Geoffroy considers the tent before saying, "Cobalt." The Morninglord walks in to see what his friend is doing.

Looking to see what she was doing, the cleric looks at the chest and asks, "Is this what you want to show me, or what is inside?" Geoffroy not sure what is wanted, but he would heard his friend out. Noticing her frustration he continues, "Are you having trouble opening it?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jan, 2017 - 3:22pm

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

"No, no. Not the chest, I've got this. I believe the alter holds some religious significance more than it does arcane." Sar'ai motions Geoffroy to the alter with the five colored claws sticking up in a pentagram arrangement, "That!" Then the half-drow goes about the rest of the tent and collecting various things she deems worthy of keeping.

Out of Character: I'll roll an investigation check to see if there's anything else in here Sar'ai would want to keep, but she is taking the bedroll as she does not currently have one, and it appears Linn's is a nice one. She'll be looking for books, scrolls, letters, vials, component pouches, etc.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia informs Sir Onthar and the grieving women that she will return soon to perform the ceremony. The wood elf trots away towards the northern camp. She cannot shake the scene of carnage that she witnessed. She shakes her head in frustration. " I need to calm myself. These events and other things have taken me away from being my normal self. "

As she sees the camp ahead the cleric speaks with the clerics first. She explains the situation to them and her preparation plans. Lia then looks for Poljen and Targul. " Can you two help get a lot of wood together and load it in a couple of wagons? I am going back with the other clerics when we are ready. We will perform a ceremony and burn the bodies of the slain. " She looks angry for a moment then moves on. Lia flashes a dazzling smile at the two. " I know that you two are the strongest here and best suited for this task. Have you two seen Geoffroy? I need his assistance with the ceremony. "

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks at Targul. "It is called meditation I am not sleeping I am clearing my mind of the stuff I have seen so that I can stay true to myself and not let the fact that women were being kept for some bad thing or that men were killed for no reason than these bandits joy. I find this very helpful to deal with all that happens. You should try it" Cratol then goes back to meditating.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen readily agrees to help collect firewood. "First we will take from this camp's supply. That should save us some time. Geoffroy went into the mage's tent with Sar'ai." He will help try to gather enough wood for the cremation.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The elf grins. " Thank you. I knew I could count on you. " Lia strides purposefully over to the tent. She assumes there is no danger since Geoffroy is in there. She pushes the flaps aside and walks in.

Out of Character: : There is your test Brandon. She wasn't warned about the tent so she would have just walked in. Hopefully it isn't too painful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 43

The Terror says...

As Cratol answers Targul's questions, his eyes glaze over just a bit until he hears Lia's call for aid. "Now that's something I'm good at." He thinks.

Excusing himself from Cratol, Targul proceeds to collect wood for the ceremony with Poljen.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

A slight hum is the only warning Lia has before the tent fabric discharges a great deal of electricity into her form. The Cleric is blasted away from the tent, tendrils of smoke rising from her prone body.

[Lia failed her save, and took 20 lightning damage.]

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.