Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 428 of 1199

After setting up his bedroll, Oswald begins - Page 428 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 428

Out of Character: Thomas, I did see that but I thought it took a vote by all to admit someone. Also, I think Velon was already admitted back when Fay refused due to circumstances. Fay might be disposed differently now though.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: : Hmm, fair enough. It seemed like a great way of wrapping a few things up at the at the time when I made the reply but forgetting we had agreed a vote was needed. I made a small edit to my last post, I hope it makes a difference.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:42am

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At the mention of camp, Poppo speaks up, "I have a spell that can help us out. It creates an impenetrable dome over us for 8 hours. It could be dispelled but weapons and spells can't go through it. I just need some time to do the ritual for it."

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 428 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol could care less where they camp as long as they do make camp soon. He can feel that he is not 100% yet and probably will not be for a day or two.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

EDIT Out of Character: Poppo's post made mine obsolete, *laugh*.

In Character: "Sounds like a solid plan Poppo; with his spell, I vote for the non-warded one."

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:44am

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia considers the two options for a moment. " My vote is to go for the non warded one as well. It will put us further along our journey, will be safer to access and will still protect us thanks to our intrepid chef. We can then rest up and be ready for the next step of our journey. What does everyone else think?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 428

The group pushes on for the second site mentioned.

There is a brief incident with a pair of hook horrors, but they're quickly dealt with before they could cause notable harm. Source 9i

A few hours later, you arrive at the tanner's workshop. As promised, it proves well out of the way and empty, well, mostly. There's a small colony of bats in here, but aside from some fluttering, they seem disinclined to bother you.

A pair of flues in the ceiling appear made to carry fumes up and away from here, but aside from those, the only entry is the one you came in by. Multiple large vats carved into the stone by the wall contain solidified traces of the dyes, tanning acid, and other liquids they once contained. It has to be your imagination, but some of you could swear the stink of concentrated urine was still present. Might just be the bats.

A dwarvish skeleton, permanently stained black, lies face down in one of the dye vats. There's the remnants of a handaxe buried in the back of his skull.

Out of Character: trying to all sleep within Poppo's tiny hut spell together would be very difficult, however, the entry is not too large to be blocked off by it. Those within the dome at the time of casting can exit and enter it freely (Except Poppo, who could leave, but the spell would fail on doing so).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Aug, 2017 - 11:16am

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 428

After setting up his bedroll, Oswald begins to go through his bag of holding. He begins sorting through all the stuff he got off the bodies earlier; discarding anything useless. After he is done he volunteers to take the following watch shift.

Out of Character: Finally time to open up my goody bag and find out what treats I've got. Oh, so many beltpouches. *grins*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.