Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 429 of 1199

Oswald sighs upon hearing his name called; - Page 429 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 429

As they lay their bedding out Fay moves near Cratol. In a low voice he offers, "Tis a daunting thing becoming a lord. If ye ever need counsel I offer me help, fallible as it is. I have some small knowledge of how to manage and lead a barony. Me pa had me schooled in aspects of the Chancery, being a Chamberlain, and also High Steward. I be no expert by any means, but I offer me services and advice. If it be beyond me ken I would seek counsel from me pa and elder brothers. I know yer grandfather lives still and may he have many years more, but if ye have need or 'tis a question ye have, feel free to ask. If know the answer I do I'll gladly share and if I have no ken I'll tell ye so and not bore ye with lies to the contrary."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is finally able to relax as they reach their camp for the night. " I'll take the last two watches of the night so everyone can get some nice sleep. Let me know when it's my turn. Today was very trying and who knows what tomorrow will hold. Since there isn't a whole lot of room in Poppi's hut to sleep comfortably then I'll sleep behind it in here. It will block anything else from coming in here. "

She will then set up a mirror in the corner and wash her hands. After working for a short time she nods in satisfaction at her appearance. Lia prays softly to Sune and asks for her protection over night.

When this is completed she will sit down on her bedroll in the corner facing out. She will work her way into a trance as she recuperates from the day's events.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Aug, 2017 - 6:06pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Was gone for the weekend and didn't see anything needing immediate input for Velon on my phone, so just going to play a little catch up here. Velon has indeed been an official member of the Blaze since just before the 6 month break, but Geoffroy's intentions were good either way so no worries there.

Since Velon was not as close to Geoffroy as Lia and some of the others he wouldn't have wanted to interrupt much as Geoffroy said his goodbyes, but he would have put a hand on his shoulder and given him a nod and simply said "Good luck my friend, we will complete this mission for you".

Velon is happy to rest with the group and will take whatever watch is assigned to him. He'd offer to cast detect magic on any and all loot they've gathered before the rest so he can then get the spell slot back.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 429 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol lays his bed rool in the back of the shop away from the others so he can get a good night of rest. When Faevalor comes over he makes room for him. Also in a low voice. "I am just over welmed with the jobof being a baron or soon to be a baron. I went from a orphan not knowing my family and then suddenly I have a family and I am not just a no body. How does one like me even know how to act properly? I feel like I will seriously goof something up and make a bad decision."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Cratol, "My eldest brother once confessed something similar to me. Me pa overheard and told him to always do his best and make the best decision he can with the information he has and he'll do just fine. I pass this along to ye. Also, do no worry about messing things up, ye will be the baron. There will be many to help ye with the etiquette and until ye get it down, believe me, they will make exceptions fer ye. We can work on etiquette while we travel if ye wishes."

Fay sees the exhaustion in his eyes and offers, "But perhaps that can wait a day or two, Fer now, I should shut my mouth and allow ye yer rest methinks."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack's eyes rest on Lia with intent as she proceeds with her bedtime preparations. As she finishes her toilet and steps away from her mirror he comes over and coughs discreetly.
" Not meaning to intrude, vanĭ-Galanodel, but I couldn't help noticing and appreciating you seem to care for the outer as well as the inner well-being of both yourself and this group of miscreants: I know a born leader when I see one, and I am glad to see your wisdom rivals your beauty. For this and your other charms, I bow to thee !", he finishes with a flourish and a small curtsy.
" It's truly a tragic thing that happened to our cleric friend," the Amber Coat adds, more soberly, " but I'm sure he'll be fine and trotting about in no-time: there are a good few competent sorcerers in Waterdeep and I'll be happy to provide you with the relevant contacts if you so wish… Now, do you mind if I borrow that mirror of yours, I think I've just had an idea…! ".

He winks at the lovely elven cleric - of course roguishly - then turns and calls back to Oswald: " Say, Master Deepshadow, I seem to remember a certain trap idea of yours, something about strings and ropes and dangling blades… Now would be a good time to test that baby, don't you think ?". He then turns back to Lia with another, lopsided grin: " And that mirror of yours could be tilted so as to allow us to see what's coming around the bend of this entrance there, without even having to lift a finger. One can never be too careful, and since you're being so kind as to assume 2 full watches, there's no reason why we shouldn't make it a little more… comfortable. Is there ?"

He calmly holds Lia's eyes as he waits for her answer, obviously enjoying what he sees.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:09am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 429

Lia is mildly surprised as Jack approaches her. Her eyes widening slightly as she listens are the only signs of any surprise to her. " Jack, you are truly honey tongued and quite the flatterer. You might even be able to give Fay tips on speaking with Mari. " She laughs softly enjoying their banter.

" How can I deny such an eloquent request? Just a moment.." She saunters over and retrieves the mirror and hands it to the rogue. " Here you go… Please be careful with it. It would be difficult to replace it down here. You and Oswald… how interesting. One can't see in the dark and the other poor soul cannot see in the light. Maybe we could combine the two of you .. " She grins.

Mari is sitting nearby as this goes on. She looks askance at Lia when she mentions about Fay talking to Mari. The young blond begins sharpening her swords as if she isn't paying any attention to the conversation.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:43am

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 429

Oswald sighs upon hearing his name called; thinking to himself "Never interrupt a guy counting treasure." He slowly stands up and heads over to Amber Jack. He listens to Jharen and Lia's conversation, smirking at her joke.

As they head over to set up, he says; "This will be good to put together, but I'd advise setting it up when more needed. The sound of attaching it to the wall will be extremely loud. I don't think those trying to sleep would appreciate."

He starts pulling out supplies, but only one sword. "We can use this as a template for the weapon slots. All handles are about the same width, so we can set the knots appropriately, and attach the weapons later."

The two of them work together crafting the trap, notching the weapon slots, attaching the pitons, and then wrapping it around the grappling hook for storage. He tucks the trap away, and looks at the remaining scraps. "Hmm, this could be enough for a classic rope trip in zigzag web pattern; you know the one." He says while nudging Jack.

"We've got plenty of wood and rusted tools. Heck, we could even use the axe in that dwarf's back; at least we know it's sharp." He laughs at his own joke. "We could slip in a trip wire intermixed with the rope trip pattern and smack them with the swinging axe. Two classics in one." He smiles widely.

Out of Character: What kind of check is craft trap?

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:14am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.